Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got beat up by a nerd

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
Allan for some reason listened to Brett.  Which, I mean, come on, any one who talks as much as he does has to be full of it, but any way he got me good.  Thank you very much @WaterNerd, you sir are a gentleman, and I appreciate this great suprise.  So without further ado, here is the damage.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Waternerd!  Patrick's been throwing too many bricks lately ;)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Allan thank you so much and terrific hit on a great brother, even if Patrick
    @Patrickbrick is bad mouthing me :p Enjoy Patrick couldn't happen to a better guy :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    He is also talking trash on the vherf. Something about flying under the radar. Opps did I say that out loud. Maybe some of us noobs need to pay him some attention. Pm me for his addy. 
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the @nOObAlliance should bomb the heII out of him ;)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will happily distribute his addy like a flyer, so if anyone needs Mr. Brick's addy just let me or @CigarPunk know ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    I think the @nOObAlliance should bomb the heII out of him ;)
    They already did.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a deserving target, nice hit Allan
    A little dirt never hurt
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it in one piece @Patrickbrick Enjoy my friend!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Allan 
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    In coming brick.