Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade away AVO Syncro Nicaragua

I have a full box of AVO Syncro Nicaragua that I would like to trade. Willing to take a loss. Looking to trade for Jericho Hill or similar tasting cigars. Let's talk. Thanks much!

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just asking since your willing to take a loss how many Jericho hills you want for what you got?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just asking since your willing to take a loss how many Jericho hills you want for what you got?
    I gots 2!
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Dozen
  • Options
    12 Jericho hill 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    How many you got? And what Vitola are you looking for?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I've got a box of 20 robusto AVO. 
    Id prefer to get the 44S vitola.
  • Options

I will trade an entire box of AVO Syncro Nic robustos for 10 Jericho Hill cigars/

I will include the box they come in. Cigars are still in wrapper.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool stuff Glen and a class act, good job I think you will like them. :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Waiting to hear if the plan works for @christian1971 before I put in the order...