Home General Discussion

Finally

Well yes I broke down finally with all the sticks I'm collecting I'm finally getting a humidor it's a good deal IMO and it will hold a good deal of smokes, getting all the excessories from ccom but not the humidor that's a bit pricey and if I want another one later I'll get it one for maduros and one for milder sticks.... So here's a picture of it 

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on getting your first humi that's always an exciting time, just remember to season it properly and you'll be good to go!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 10toes5410toes54 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Congrats on getting your first humi that's always an exciting time, just remember to season it properly and you'll be good to go!

Brett
    Well thanks! Almost feel like a young kid waiting for Christmas lol exciting times ahead lol 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations. Cigar.com usually price matches so if it's not too late, check with them if you want on the humidor. 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats 
    10toes54 said:

Brett
    Well thanks! Almost feel like a young kid waiting for Christmas lol exciting times ahead lol 
    Its a great feeling aint it?! Have a blast and do it smart, if you can price match definitely recommend that, but make sure to season it smart with a Boveda seasoning pack and not the traditional and bad wipe down method! Best of luck and have a blast!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 10toes5410toes54 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    james40 said:
    Congratulations. Cigar.com usually price matches so if it's not too late, check with them if you want on the humidor. 
    Does it have to be the maker and style?? because Cigar.com doesn't carry the same one 
    10toes54 said:
    james40 said:
    Does it have to be the maker and style?? because Cigar.com doesn't carry the same one 
    They would need the same to price match, however you could always ring them up and ask what they could do on a similarly sized and optioned out humidor and see what they tell you. All that is wasted it they cant come back with an attractive offer is a few minutes of time, nothing ventured nothing gained right?

Brett