Home General Discussion

Hey, all you Cameroon lovers....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is it just me, or is the H. Upmann 1844 Vintage Cameroon Bellicoso kinda one-dimensional?

Your Opinions??

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks for the generous offer, Walt @WaltBasil, but I've only got a couple left and it's hardly worth the effort. I'll certainly look into the Nirvana, though, and I appreciate your input. 

I was mainly interested in hearing what other BOTLs had to say about their experience with the Upmanns. Maybe not many folks have tried them....   :/
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had Upmann vintage cameroon, I think, but it's been a long while.  I think I had robusto.  I remember that I liked it at the time, but note that I didn't go looking for any, either.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't tried that but I really liked the one from DE. Forget the name though. 
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew Estates Nirvana. I like 'em.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marty,
    I find that the Upmann is a bit sharp in taste and very one dimensional.
    While I find it to be a good cigar, I think that the filler is less than what I think it should be and contribute that to the fact that it falls flat on dimensions.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gonna fire up an Upmann vc toro this morning with a more critical eye, thanks for this discussion, I'm learning a lot.