Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Groucho

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yakster sent a fistful of 85% Bovedas. Groucho stowed away.

No, but, seriously, is this really a thing, in this day and age, this die that came out of a silly putty egg?

Who plays this game? A bomb game? Yer kiddin me. Roll the dice & see if your bomb exploded?

A rotating colony of Obomba's finest "widows and orphans" down round the corner from us in a drab house with windows all obscured. Couple of burkha clad ghosts, you see from time to time; but mostly an ever-changing cast of young men moving in and out of the place, loafing on the stoop. There's a super sized cargo van parked out front. Wonder what for. I'll walk this game down to their place. Perhaps they'll know what to do with it. Or I can hand it to the two fellers setting in the four door sedan with scrubbed tires parked across from the place. Tell 'em I found it in my mailbox.

Quattros are good. Bats are terrific. Thankster Yaks
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy 'em, I love the bats too. There should be a little piece of cardboard with directions for the Le Boomb! game, but if you can't find it, here ya go.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @webmost, are you kidding about the "widows and orphans" down the block?  I sure hope so.....   :o
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    @webmost, are you kidding about the "widows and orphans" down the block?  I sure hope so.....   :o
    Actually, no, not kidding. I may mock, but I never kid.

Except I'm holding on to the die bomb. Priceless.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously, you said the secret woids!!!!!!
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    jlmarta said:
    Actually, no, not kidding. I may mock, but I never kid.

Except I'm holding on to the die bomb. Priceless.
    Hmmmm. Your description of them makes it all sound very suspicious. I'd hope the proper agency is keeping an eye on them. I also hope I'm being overly skeptical....   :#
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis