Home General Discussion
Options

New Orleans members

NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
I am fairly new to this site, I live near New Orleans and Baton Rouge. I was wondering what other members live in this area and interested in meeting. I am still learning about cigars. Although I have a couple of favorites. There are a couple of B&M's I shop at, Jules in Covington, and Habana Port in Metarie. Thanks, NOGILLS2
I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crescent city cigars, and Don Juan cigars are good too. Habana port has a great selection I just wish you could smoke in there.

BTW I live in Metairie. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

Nolagizmo, have not been to either of those B&M's, I live in Hammond, next time I get to Metarie area I'll give you a shout and perhaps we could meet. I usually get to Kenner, Metarie once a week. 

I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenner is 1 minute from Metairie where I live. 

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."