Home Non Cigar Related

This should be funny.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
But it's not.
How did this country get to this point?

This company is refusing service to ANY Republican, anyone with Replublican ties or ANYONE who supports republicans to Trump. 

https://www.1stinseo.com/trump-supporters-client-accounts-canceled/

In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of the bakeries that didn't want to make wedding caked for gays. If I recall they were forced by the left. This smacks of irony.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd laugh like hell is the gas, electric and utility companies were run by Republicans.
    Then what would they do? Turn them all off?
    Or be a hypocrite?

I voted Independant, so I don't really have a dog in this fight, but things are getting stupid in this country.

United we stand, divided we fall.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the CEO of that outfit is the junior partner in the firm of Tweedledum & Tweedledumber....   B)
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    0patience said:

United we stand, divided we fall.

You are absolutely right. 

Ever since I can remember we were taught that Americas great strength lies in diversity. 

Then, starting with the education system, people who can't grasp the meaning of diversity insist that everyone get on the same page, or else!

Sheesh!

Makes me think of my Drill Sergeant, who used to hang his head and moan "How long can this go on?" when we were scre-wing things up.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    An internet marketing company creating news for self-promotion by taking an extreme stand against conservatives? Smart. Great ploy. Plenty of free press even though it's obvious that it was intentionally promoted in order that it go viral. I might even guess he will gain business tenfold and loose business very little. Even if he's serious, it sounds like something a very smart capitalist would do purposefully to dupe liberal leaning business execs into handing him money. Brilliant! 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Donald Trump, a racist, sexist, fascist, to be our next president."

Stop it already.
    Let's be frank:

Racist is when you vote for a candidate because he is mulatto.
    Sexist is when you vote for a candidate because she has a ****.

So which party are we talking about?

Facist is when money runs government and vice versa.
    So which party aren't we talking about?

These guys have nothing but baseless insults to offer.

We need new parties. Period.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about no parties. You stand for what you believe in.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then who will pay for advertisements slamming what the other guys believe in?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...