Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Liquor Cabinet

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for some guidance. Need a solution as the spirits need a home, and the kids are becoming teenagers. 

Do you have a cabinet you really dig? Something you'd steer other people towards?

Thank you in advance

-Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Byo. Could be a fun project.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    Byo. Could be a fun project.
    Ha ha, Wayne! You overestimate my woodworking skills!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha.. you said wood working  :D
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    dirtdude said:
    I would just send it all to me and I will send it back when the kids are grown. Problem solved
    Classic recycling, right? LOL

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continue with your current set up. First one that gets caught taking some loses a finger. That should deter the others in the future.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continue with your current set up. First one that gets caught taking some loses a finger. That should deter the others in the future.
    So they only get a two-finger pour, instead of a three?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you use a Xikar cutter for that?

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you use a Xikar cutter for that?

Maybe,.... but keep it clean though,.... might void that iron-clad guarantee if you ever send it back for repair with blood stains on it.  
  • Options
    Anyone wanna share a pic of their current setup? I searched and there are two other pics out there, by Brett and Bert, if I recall correctly from a couple months back.

I will clarify one thing: I ain't gonna show up on your porch lookin thirsty, I promise ;)
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For now a chain and padlock will replace in the not so distant future.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.