Home General Discussion

Still Around, But Very Busy Moving and Coaching

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not leaving the forum, but I won't be as active as I would like for a while. In 9 days the wife and I will be closing on a new house on the 17th, and will be starting the moving process (If you have my Addy, it is about to change) and against all the excuses I could muster, I was still drafted to coach my son's little league baseball team. The next 3 to 4 months look to be very busy. I will still be on and off of here, but if you post something and I don't respond, I'm not ignoring you, just busy.
I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new home!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and enjoy coaching.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Congrats on the new home! :)
    Too bad you got roped into coaching :( LOL

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Busy spending time with your boy playing sports is good.

Congrats on the new house, being in the moving business, I know it can be trying times.

Good Luck ,  hope it all goes smooth for you

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats
    Non Crux sed lux
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news on the move, good luck coach, I got a kick out of coaching the kids
    A little dirt never hurt
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...