Home General Discussion

Has anyone out there had trouble recently getting ahold of cigar.com?

I have made multiple attempts via email, phone and customer service through my account. I have been very concerned as I had not received my "cigar of the month club" order. Since that time I have been unable to reach anyone, by any means at cigar.com, further I have had no response from customer service after repeated messages sent. HELP!!!

Answers

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a look at any one of the other millions of threads like yours, and you'll find your answer.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dre726 said:
    I have made multiple attempts via email, phone and customer service through my account. I have been very concerned as I had not received my "cigar of the month club" order. Since that time I have been unable to reach anyone, by any means at cigar.com, further I have had no response from customer service after repeated messages sent. HELP!!!
    @danielzreyes ; told me he faxed in a cigar order last week.

he says that fax is also the best method to order from sheri's berries too

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• StvanStvan Posts: 1
    Called them regarding a shortage in my order a week ago. CS Rep was very nice said they would send my Roma Craft box out and file a claim with UPS. Got the cigars today. Not too bad considering the temporary problems they have had. Very happy with them yet. Just won't order for a month or so till they get everything settled.
  • Cigar-713099Cigar-713099 Posts: 20
    Made a purchase 2 weeks ago finally got ahold of a rep last week after numerous emails and calls, wouldn't cancel my order so had to wait till today for it to ship. Should be here Wednesday in what I'm gonna assume terrible condition due to the complete train wreck of an experience this order was. Oh well live and learn
  • graymomangraymoman Posts: 1
    Cannot reach them by phone, but did place an order online and received it within a week.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flat Eathers FTMFW.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis