Home General Discussion

where to find authentic cubans in cancun

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeTodd said:
    Usually there is a guy on the beach selling Cohibas...
    that same guy (usually) also sells weed.....

so ive heard

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, you guys shouldn't be yanking this guys chain. He might be a good new member in the near future if you don't piss him off...  

Give the guy a straight answer. I would if I knew the answer....  B)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LCDH
    La Casa Del Habano
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    LCDH
    La Casa Del Habano
    Here (and bring your wallet). Anyplace else (including hotels) you most likely will be getting fakes.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to a storefront location and look in the window to see if they have a Habanos SA sticker, if they do they are selling legitimate cuban cigars. They will be very expensive but its the only place to buy in Mexico if you want to make sure you are getting the real deal. La Casa Del Habano is where it is at.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    say hello to Dave at the bar at Casa del Habano.
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some supermarkets have Casa del Habano cabinets with "REAL" Cubans. You can get some of the cheapo Quinteros etc there at a decent price.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you can buy a bridge in Brooklyn from the same guy at the beach.
    Or parasailing.....he will get you berry high today....
    Then narc you off to the local cops for a percentage of the bribe you have to pay to be let go.....
    I think something smells fischy
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would the local Cuban Embassy offer up a list of legitimate Cuban Cigar sellers?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    jd50ae said:
    Would the local Cuban Embassy offer up a list of legitimate Cuban Cigar sellers?

From the Casa Del Habano website MikeTodd said:
    Here is the link to search franchises under the America category. http://lacasadelhabano.com/web/index.php/en/franchises/search-franchises
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Just sent them an email.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read once Jamaica and Cancun were some of the biggest sellers of fakes in the world. 
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

My wife is wanting a trip to Cancun or Coasta Rica. It's ok I need to restock anyways.