Home Cigar 101

long backorder

weld1weld1 Posts: 1
Are you guys having a meltdown. your sorry customer service line is untouchable! my punch cigar
order is way too long in "backorder". I should not be charged for the shipping. @ 7.99.
o

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    We just smoke cigars here, we don't sell them. Look in some of the customer service threads for a rep you can email, hope you get your issue resolved @weld1

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/898092/is-anyone-in-here-talked-with-ci-or-ccom-customer-service#

You will find Andy's email in this thread
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a Punch cigar, that is available in every corner drug store?
    Or liquor store, depending on your state, I guess.

Seriously though, I could understand getting worked up about some hard to find or cigars that aren't available in your area, but Punch are available everywhere.  ;)
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another one comes out of the wood work…
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are many many posts on this subject. Why start another one?
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Are we really doing this again?
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait for the fubar's snafu to get straightened out.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them Punch are in high demand. Very hard to find these days. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the "big sites" sometimes have good deals on those punch bareknuckles. 

not something i'd go out of my way for, but if you find them for $2/stick it's a decent yard gar, or something to keep for your mooching friends

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Placed an order this morning, got a "shipped" notice this evening. 

Things are looking up!

:)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain