Home General Discussion

ISO Cheesy Tortilla Chips

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
Needs nachos for @Webmost and @Rhamlin pronto.
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ricky is done.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Seriously? All these bus drivers and noone has it?

Image result for empty nachios

Thank ya'll

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, the boss is in the office so I haven't been able to log in and drive the bus earlier.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nachos? I like mine without jalapeño. 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Needs nachos for @Webmost and @Rhamlin pronto.
    @Wylaff, if you haven't mailed yet, please don't. I have on the order of 800-900 gars in this lil home office, so it's getting claustrophobic in here. About 300 home rolled aging in the closet, about 100 in the premium humi, about another 100 boxed prems in the blue coolidor, about 300 samples in the square blue chest, plus sundry other boxes ... in short, more than I would ever need by far.

However, if you have RHamlin's address, I'm going to need that here shortly, so I would appreciate if you'd forward it to me.

Thanks
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Sorry, and done.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sad , Davis in turmoil. Maybe we should send him cigars to console him
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Send humidors and coolers!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Lordy 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that an Orthoceras shell fossil?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool!
    That looks pretty intact and large for a full crystal.
    Usually they have some mass of rock with them or other small crystals. 
    That's quite a piece.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.