Home Ratings & Reviews

Partagas Heritage

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone tried these?
I'm thinking of getting a box of Robustos.
They are new enough that I don't know much about them, but I can't seem to get away from buying Partagas.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, now I have to know. 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Not on the list here.  hmmm...I tend to like Partagas.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Amos_Umwhat
    I emailed Andy a few weeks ago about it.
    He said they planned on carrying it.

Here is an article on it.

It is an interesting read.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    edited April 2017
    I checked out that article.  Looks good, doesn't it?  I'll be watching for their arrival here.