Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I knew I would be coming home to something.

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Wayne, Davis,Patrick you guys rock. And don't worry they still had a little spring in them. I'll give them another trip out on the boat and I'm sure they will be grand. Always enjoy Wayne's own. Love you guys so much. Don't know how I'll ever be able to repay the love I've gotten from everyone. So many words of encouragement , trust me when I say I don't know if I could have made it without you guys. Anyway here's some pics in no particular order. I leave it to you to guess who sent what:) Out of all I've only had 2. Maybe one or two of Wayne's own possibly. 

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful!  You deserve it, brother.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, absolutely awesome.  Ricky your still in our prayers! Great hit guys.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those would be Davis' own, and I agree they are something special. Love ya Ricky. Hope all is well.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done gentlemen.

°Hint° Wayne's will be the hipster smokes;)
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Beautiful!  You deserve it, brother.
    Well I don't know about that but it's greatly appreciated. 
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pile, well done guys
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me how you like that Indian Motorcycle Cigar, Hamlin. I just scored another box of those beauties for the upcoming chromehead gathering at Lake Conesus next weekend. Dunno whether I like 'em cause I ride an Indian or cause they really are that good. Tho I'll prolly ride the Guzzi up there this year.

May be my last premium buys for a bit. Side business took a big hit today. Gotta re-configure to budget.That's alright. I have a huge stash of home-mades aging in the closet. Any more, that's about 90% what I smoke.

Hey, that reminds me: You ever get a chance to roll a few? I cobbled up a YouTube vid for beginners, showing how to roll a presentable stick with no equipment. Check it out....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Nh_bRHgFFIvaAHVrAxrrw

Well, enjoy Spring at least. You have a great view of it from your wheelhouse I bet.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what year is your Indian Davis? @webmost
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Wylaff said:
    dirtdude said:
    Well done gentlemen.

°Hint° Wayne's will be the hipster smokes;)
    Tomorrow I have an appointment to get my beard done at a place called "Beautiful Bearded Man". Sometimes you just have to embrace your inner hipster.
    I have found the hipster capital of Reno. I couldn't find the place, as the address was a post office. I finally asked for help and they showed me to a stairway leading down. The place was in a hidden freaking mall in the basement of the post office... The hipster mall had a coffee shop with organic, free range beans for 9$ a cup, a custom salad station at $15 a plate, a jean bar (whatever that is) and a chocolate shop with no more than 3 items.

Post edited by Wylaff on
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:

free range beans 

... don't you hate caged beans?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    I always worry about them off gassing each other if they don't have room to roam.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Usaf06 said:
    what year is your Indian Davis? @webmost

2015 Scout named Sopowa (Blackfoot for Wind Maker) 

She's a beauty Davis, Iove those big bass pipes. 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    webmost said:
    Tell me how you like that Indian Motorcycle Cigar, Hamlin. I just scored another box of those beauties for the upcoming chromehead gathering at Lake Conesus next weekend. Dunno whether I like 'em cause I ride an Indian or cause they really are that good. Tho I'll prolly ride the Guzzi up there this year.

May be my last premium buys for a bit. Side business took a big hit today. Gotta re-configure to budget.That's alright. I have a huge stash of home-mades aging in the closet. Any more, that's about 90% what I smoke.

Hey, that reminds me: You ever get a chance to roll a few? I cobbled up a YouTube vid for beginners, showing how to roll a presentable stick with no equipment. Check it out....

Well, enjoy Spring at least. You have a great view of it from your wheelhouse I bet.

I sure will brother. It may be awhile though. It'll take me a bit to get reaclimated to my humidity. 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done guys! Enjoy Ricky
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    webmost said:

Enjoying it right now!