Home Non Cigar Related

Holy sxxt

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in Non Cigar Related
:) 2 guys bought the house across from us (one bad pastor left) and paid my wife a visit.
They need the signatures of all their neighbors to OPEN A DISTILLERY.  :p:);)<3:p 
I can't even walk fast so I drove over "Where do I sign". 
Of course I volunteered to taste every batch they made.

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm coming to visit.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    I'm coming to visit.
    after you get off the main road and cross seen beaver then beaver run and finally dead beaver roads(?), cross over the rickety bridge (try to avoid on a windy day), ford the second stream if the water ain't too high, there will be logs and such floating if it is, make sure you are 4 wheel with real big mudders cause there will be some really deep stuff. Try to ignore the arrows, spears and axes stuck in the trees. And the animal sounds, we don't know what they are but they are loud and close, keep your windows rolled up. Do your best to steer wide of the shanty town and you will come to a hole in the brush, drive through and hope the hole has been filled. Make sure you check for snakes and black widows and we don't know what they are, when you start the walk up the hill. Don't pay no mind to the people walking around aimlessly they ain't zombies they are just, well.........hungry. Once you climb the main gate you should be fine. 
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Sounds like it's not too far from Deliverance.... 

Hear any duelin' banjos in the distance??
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took a ride on the bike last week down through Christmasville and Skullbone, which county are you in?  You're near enough that my signature might count.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    We are in Bradford which is in Gibson county. Right down the road from Skullbone. I think it is immediate neighbors signatures, but I will check and let you know. Thanks.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:

When you can here the banjos, ITS TOO LATE
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Diver43 said:
    jlmarta said:

When you can here the banjos, ITS TOO LATE

...unless you're the ones playing the banjos....
    Signatures complete.

Now he has moved out and the house has been rented to my wife's kids, and we have a source for any news about the distillery.