Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Anyone tried Nub Nuance Yet?

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Saw these new Nub Nuance cigars and wondered if anyone has had one yet? They both sound great. Fall Harvest and Winter Blend. I'm going to snag some but was hoping someone here has some feedback first. Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're not flavored are they?
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    They're not flavored are they?
    One is pumpkin spice and the other is coffee and peppermint. So that was what I was wondering. Are the infused or really flavored. I'm still going to get a few to try so I may be the first to review them here. 
  • Options
    I ordered a fiver of each. I'll give a review if anyone is interested. I didn't like their Cafe cigars much. They were ok but had the Acid chemical taste I do not care for. Just so you know @Bigshizza has already called me out and called me a p#ssy for even thinking to like such flavored cigars. I enjoy the Tabak Especiale and seasonal aromatic pipe tobacco so I'm hoping these are good. Stay tuned. 
  • Options
    I picked up a fiver of each. Here is my opinion:

Fall - the pre light aroma is definitely pumpkin spice and dirty foot and a$$. No kidding it smells like a pumpkin in a dirty shoe shoved up someone's rear end. It's terrible. It smokes like a Nub cigar with a flavored end. That pretty much sums up the entire experience. It isn't great but it isn't bad. You get hints of pumpkin spice but mostly it's like enjoying the sweet tip on a Swisher Sweet. I may keep a few around for the Fall. Definitely not box worthy. The tobacco didn't seem to have any pumping spice flavor. It was all in the sugary tip. 

Winter - the pre light aroma is chocolate and peppermint. It smells great. Once again it smokes like a Nub with a sweet tip at first.  The difference being you can taste the chocolate and peppermint as you smoke. The further into it the more chocolate flavors that seem to come from the cigar itself and not just the sweet tip. I will definitely snag some more of the Winter. I might get a box and if it was between the two it's definitely this one. 

One thing I noticed with both cigars. Tongue bite! Usually associated with aromatic pipe tobacco especially cherry flavored. It's like a burning sensation on the tongue that is unpleasant. They both burned really hot as well. There was no nubbing these this time. 

That was right of the truck. I have the remaining ones in the humidor and will break them out in a couple months for the appropriate seasons and see how they are.