Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TNBigfoot's 1 Year Pass

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
It was in August one year ago that I came to know all you great BOTLs, and SOTLs when I joined the forum. With this in mind, to celebrate my one year anniversary I am organizing a pass. This is my first pass to start. If you have interacted with me at all please sign up, and if you haven't yet join anyway as long as you are on the good traders list. If you are not on the Good Traders list, let us know I am sure someone will sponsor you  to qualify for the pass.
Since my online profile is "Bigfoot" if you would like to share any Strange story, paranormal, bigfoot, or just crazy experience, along with your puts and takes, I think that will be cool.
@patrickbrick will be first.
If you want to participate comment.
Also if you would like me to add you address to the attached letter with the pass, then pm me your address. Whoever is last send it back to me. I am so looking forward to this. This past year has been an awesome ride in my exploration of Cigars and this wonderful hobby. You guys are the best.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.
    My favorite show is the "Dead Files". Personally, the day after my mother passed away, I noticed the clock had stopped at the exact time she passed. It was weird but comforting all the same. Some guys on here have some great stories.
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard @Bigshizza, I am getting very excited about this.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be fun!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    This is going to start around the first of August, what a good looking group so far, who is next, don't be afraid!
    So far we have 
    Patrickbrick
    Bigshizza
    Wylaff
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye up, I'm in. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love to be apart of this pass  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am down 

So fare a great lineup for pass. Who else wants to join.

Patrickbrick
    Bigshizza
    Wylaff
    Jay6
    Waternerd 
    Yackster

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me in coach....
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    edited July 2017
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. Of course. I just been slow to jump on any passes lately.  I dunno why.  I let Wayne's pass start up without me. Sorry Wayne @Wylaff
    Welcome aboard @Sketch6995 & @Bob_Luken. Bob call me when you can come over for a Herf some time. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I'm in. Of course. I just been slow to jump on any passes lately.  I dunno why.  I let Wayne's pass start up without me. Sorry Wayne @Wylaff
    My pass has no order or list. Just post in the thread if you want in and it'll come your way.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    I'm going to leave this open for one more week, the close it to start the pass. Who else wants to get in on the fun? 
    Ok the line up so far is 

Patrickbrick
    Bigshizza
    Wylaff
    Jay6
    Waternerd 
    Yackster
    Sketch6995
    Bob_Luken

This is good looking line up of stand-up guys, who else wants to join.
    edited July 2017
    I was just thinking out loud, would anyone be offended if I send this pass with a small flat rate for the cigars inside a larger box, containing something a little special for all you guys. If anyone objects let me know now, because you will be paying the shipping going out. I think you will like what I have in mind. Whoever is last can just mail the gars 
    edited July 2017
    Ok, any one else want to join in? Like I said there will be some goodness with this pass, I will set the order on Monday the 24th, get it out soon after. We have a great group on this pass, so please join in!!!
    Last chance to get in on this pass, I am going to set the pass order tomorrow. Who else wants in?
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Put me in
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put my name down. But it'll work out best for me if I can just get in when I first get home. I'll post when I know I'll be getting off the boat. So I can jump in somewhere. If that'll work for everyone. 
    Pass is set, thanks for signing up:
    @Patrickbrick
    Jay6
    Avengethis
    Sketch6995
    Wylaff
    Yackster 
    Waternerd 
    Bigshizza
    @Rhamlin (let us know when you get off the boat)
    Ending with @Bob_Luken

I will try to have it out by Friday, at the latest on Saturday. 

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a "C"-ectomy on my name. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yakster said:
    I need a "C"-ectomy on my name. 
    It auto corrected me and i said oh well and ran with it, lol.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice going, Pawl.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    I had a kid who worked for me who's name was spelled that way.  ^^^^^ found out not an uncommon spelling in Poland.
    MOW badge received.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will do
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a kid who worked for me who's name was spelled that way.  ^^^^^ found out not an uncommon spelling in Poland.
    The only thing uncommon in Poland is common sense  :D
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns