Home General Discussion

Indian Tabac Nonpareil

WOW! I'm impressed...what a deal. If you are looking for a quick fix, this one is the ticket. Great taste, nice burn, well constructed robusto. A well spent half hour of pure satisfaction man. When they first arrived a liitle over a month ago i lit one up and wasn't all that happy. They arrived a bit damp and bitter tasting. What a difference a 6 weeks makes! A nice cigar to hand out to the gang during a mid week get together over a couple of beers and a glass of Jack.

Comments

• Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    That cigar is made at the best factory in Nicaragua in my opinion. Fantastic smoke.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

only a half hour for a robusto?  wow.   i usually cant/dont smoke em that fast.

I will almost never smoke a cigar "fresh" off the truck.  I like a cigar to be at a bout 65% RH so i tend to let them sit for a few weeks before i try one. I just find that i like the way they burn at 65% .  A good rest does a cigar good. 

• joeten5joeten5 Posts: 11
    Yes, I am learning that to be true..i noticed this cigar was constructed a bit "loose" for lack of a better description. The filler was not as densly packed and it seemed that it burned quite fast, yet it remained really smooth, tasty and enjoyable without burning too hot. I probably have more robusto style cigars than anything else at this point in my humi and i've found that this size generally takes me around 45 mins to an hour or so to smoke.