Home General Discussion
Options

Boxing Day cigar

I feel like I should extend the hand of friendship to our friends to the north. We are always talking about what cigars we are smoking on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve. So I figured we should ask what you will be enjoying on Boxing Day. The day were us Americans when were little tried to use it as an excuse to get more presents or pretended that you guys would stop pretending that you were going to actually play hockey and hold a real boxing match. lol. and on the note go AVS

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Thewelder:
    I feel like I should extend the hand of friendship to our friends to the north. We are always talking about what cigars we are smoking on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve. So I figured we should ask what you will be enjoying on Boxing Day. The day were us Americans when were little tried to use it as an excuse to get more presents or pretended that you guys would stop pretending that you were going to actually play hockey and hold a real boxing match. lol. and on the note go AVS
    Man, some guy's LMAO
    I appreciate the extended offer of friendship, what was that shot about hockey? Was that a challenge? Do I hear a challenge to hold a huge road hockey tourney at your nearest WalMart parking lot?!?!
    You Americans are so confused. I mean who could be thinking about presents when there is a hockey game about to start? I mean, really...get your priority's in order DEWD!
    The World Jr's will once again be holding a few games over the Christmas Season before once again handing the trophey to the Canadians. I know it is getting a little old for some (5 years in a row) but don't forget that is the payback for living in a deep freeze for 7 or 8 months of the year. We deserve that damned trophey LMAO.
    Oh yeah... Go LEAFS Go !
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this and had to laugh. We do need to give some love to our neighbors to the north for sure.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    You can equate Boxing Day in Canada to Black Sunday in the U.S, it's all about the shopping! It's actually quite amazing people start lining up at midnight on Christmas night at places like Best Buy and by the time the store opens 6am there will be 500 or more people in line. I've done this a few times for the experience but now just shop online lol......
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Pro hockey went to hell when they started allowing teams from cities where the lakes don't freeze over in winter.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just finished a 5 Vegas Classic. Go Pens!!
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Speaking of the world hockey. America shutting out the Swedes. Be afraid Canada, be very afraid