Home General Discussion

Hello from cold Colorado...

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. My name is Brett and I have been getting into the sport of cigars for the last 9 months or so. I found this forum a while ago and have benefited from all the knowledge from you all. I work for a fire truck dealership in the front range where I travel all around Colorado and Wyoming repairing apparatus. I have been hitting the daily deals and the samplers pretty hard to get my stock up and resting. A few that I have found I like so fare is the RP edge lite, Nub connie and the maduro, and the Gurkha blue steel. Thanks again for all the great info and everyone have a great new years!

Comments

• Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    Hey Brett welcome to the forum.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome brett
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard. You will find this is a great group of people.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hi Brett. Welcome to the family. Stick around for a while, we all like some new faces.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey Brett welcome to the BOTL...have fun enjoy. Great guys here...a little feisty at times but all in fun and enjoying great stiks!!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the family!!!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett!! Whats up?
  • Welcome aboard Brett
  • havanaalhavanaal Posts: 155 ✭✭
    I used to live in Larimer County. Now upstate NY. Trust me, Colorado is not cold.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    A warm 'WELCOME' from the great white north where we don't even think it's cold until the lakes freeze over thick enough to drive a truck on ;)

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, I look forward to many years of good people and great smokes!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    firetruckguy:
    Thanks everyone, I look forward to many years of good people and great smokes!
    Welcome Brett. Good to have you with us.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Welcome Brett. It's great to have another brother from my home state here.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, Brett. I live in Northern California now, but I lived for a time in Kremmling, Colorado and, yes, Colorado gets cold. But, as they all say, it's a dry cold. And I can relate to that. Unless the wind was blowing we didn't even bother to zip up our jacket at 40 degrees below zero. The wind made a h3lluva difference, though

I also worked on the North Slope of Alaska and the warmest it ever got up there was 55 degrees. The down side to that was that mosquitoes hatch at 52 degrees. Nasty little buggers.

Anyway, welcome again and I think you'll enjoy the folks on this forum.

Marty

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hey Brett...