Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Casa Magna Colorodo Robusto

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Great cigar! Delicious from start to finish. Eat a meal first, it's very full-bodied. Lived up to every expectation I had. Best Christmas present I ever got! Too bad I only got four.....:-(
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    lilwing88:
    Great cigar! Delicious from start to finish. Eat a meal first, it's very full-bodied. Lived up to every expectation I had. Best Christmas present I ever got! Too bad I only got four.....:-(
    I've had two of these sticks shortly after they were first released. I thought they were VERY TASTY as well. I wish C.Com would stock them.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I have one of these resting in my humi. I can't wait to smoke it now. The Casa Magna Colorado was also CA's 2008 Cigar of the Year.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I need to pick these up from my B&M as they are under 10bux a stick.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I think Ccom sells these. I remember asking Jeff about it one time and I think he said they have them. Might be worth a call just to see...
  • Options
    they should be under $6.00 a stick, when the CA list came out they were $5.20 a piece(pre-SCHIP), I think their value helped it get the honors. I think this a great stick at a great price, wont call it the best but is def. a fave.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    After the ridiculous Illinois, Cook County and Chicago taxes, they're about $6.80 a stick....... Not a bad deal at all. Still trying to find a box on-line....... most places have them on back order. Plus, I heard from one of my B&Ms that they are changing the wrapper on the new batches soon to come out. Hopefully, for the better......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I think Ccom sells these. I remember asking Jeff about it one time and I think he said they have them. Might be worth a call just to see...
    So, I just called in to Ccom to see if they stock these and unfortunately they do not. Hopefully they get them soon though, I really want to try a few...
  • Options
    ejenne87:

Thanks Evan, I'll check for these at a few other places. Let you know if I get lucky..
  • Options
    Just ordered a box of these...pm for info.
  • Options
    24footjet:
    Just ordered a box of these...pm for info.
    PM sent
  • Options
    sent Laker and a couple others.