Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Great Cigar Carlos Torano

Well,it's only my opinion, but, you need to experience the flavor of the Carlos Torano. These sticks are totally enjoyable. Price is low compared to the quality. I am basically a novice, have tried many brands, believe me. I know, everyone's taste is widely different. Try this stick, you will not be dissapointed, My thanks to Tim at Cigar.com for his feedback. Gene

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Which one did you like the most? I really enjoy the Casa Torano natural for a smooth, mild cigar, it has so much flavor. I also like the 1916 cameroon.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I was down in Miami a few weeks ago and wanted to stop into his office. I wasn't able to make it but I will be going down again at the end of February. I will make it this time.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've had the Exodus Gold..... very good, full-bodied robusto, for the price. Can't go wrong with it. I picked up a 5-pack not too long ago and really enjoyed them.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i was a big fan of the virtuoso when i first started. its been a while though. i should check it out again.
  • Options
    Thats the one!!!
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    For the price they are great cigars. My favorite, hands down, is the Virtuoso. I enjoyed the Casa Torano but I think I would enjoy the maduro wrapper more than the connecticut. I tasted the 1916 cameroon once too and that was quite good. I should revisit that one.
  • Options
    Exodous Gold is one of my favorites, can't wait to try the 50th aniversary.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind trying some more of these. The only one I've actually had was the 1916. It had some age on the first one I had and was a great balanced, creamy smoke. The 2nd 1916 I had was actually less enjoyable, lesson learned for me is to age these sticks for 6-9 months before smoking.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Silver 1959 is my fav but I have not had all of them yet
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i was a big fan of the virtuoso when i first started. its been a while though. i should check it out again.
    I like that one too. I had one in a glass tube, thought it sounded good but was way too sweet almost a infused cigar or at least the wrapper was. I had to put it out.
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Silver 1959 is my fav but I have not had all of them yet
    This is by far my favorite up to date....
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Huge Torano fan even though there are several in the line that I have yet to try. 1959 Gold is by far my favorite so far.