Home General Discussion

Packing and things you forget

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
I'm packing up to go to Minneapolis for a few days for work...

Underwear... CHECK
Toothpaste... CHECK
Planner... CHECK
Extra underwear... CHECK
Shaving kit... CHECK
Anything I'm forgetting???... hmmmm...

I NEED CIGARS!!!! I'm not taking a carry-on, I don't have a cigar case for a few...
So I had to run to the shop by my house (not the best one, but oh well) And bought four of the only Tubos they had, a punch maduro tubo...

That was a close one!!!
P.s. I will be off the forums till friday

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    See .. catastrophes like this may be avoided in the future if the results of the eventual sealed-bag test (give me a couple weeks to kick this off) are promising. Airtight ziploc inside a hard-sided container (even a tupperware), and adequate cushioning (bubble wrap). Take whatever sticks you want. If I could find a hygrometer small enough to fit in my stick-a-dors, I'd test that, too. I've got a feeling that a cigar inside a stick-a-dor without any supplemental humidification will last more than a couple weeks.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Pants, Lassy, pants. If you show up in your underwear, they won't even notice that you've brushed your teeth.

I think you'll find, duty, that ziploc bags breathe, even when sealed. I may be wrong about that. I'm just going on the fact that if you put something like a bagel in a ziploc bag, it's a dry crust in just a few days.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Do yourself a favor and get a travel case. I have used mine so many times and don't know what I would do without it. Besides bringing one of my 20ct humi's like I did when I went to Vegas.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    did the package from my 1000th post get there? id hate to have that prize sitting on the front porch for a few days.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    did the package from my 1000th post get there? id hate to have that prize sitting on the front porch for a few days.
    it did come, but the GF is manning it... and she is under strict instruction to not let me know what is in it and to protect them, BUT repackage it the way it came, so I can do the "opening Blog" like Maddy asked :)