Home General Discussion

Top 10 List of 2009....

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
Here's the Link...

http://www.thetop10cigars.com/Top-Cigars-of-2009.html

Haven't really had any on that list.

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    The only I've had is the Padron, I have 4 more resting.....VERY nice smoke....
  • I very much like the "Best of..." smokes listed in the latest cigar.com catalog. I must get one of those samplers.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    they had some on there I would agree with. I need to try the AB SCR.
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    phobicsquirrel:
    they had some on there I would agree with. I need to try the AB SCR.
    It's pretty good squirrel, but doesn't compare to the tempus for my tastes at least.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    have you had the overture?
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    No haven't tried the overture. I've had the tempus in every size but the magistri (curses), and I've had the scr robusto and I think most of the Maxx..all but the connecticut. Of course our tastes my differ greatly, but I tend to like most AB, the notable exception being the Harvest Selection 97..didn't really care for that at all. The scr is ok, just not fantastic for me. I can certainly understand why the tempus is the highest rated, it's my favorite of the bunch.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Cooper33:
    No haven't tried the overture. I've had the tempus in every size but the magistri (curses), and I've had the scr robusto and I think most of the Maxx..all but the connecticut. Of course our tastes my differ greatly, but I tend to like most AB, the notable exception being the Harvest Selection 97..didn't really care for that at all. The scr is ok, just not fantastic for me. I can certainly understand why the tempus is the highest rated, it's my favorite of the bunch.
    In the words of Homer Simpson "Mmmmmmmm Tempus".