Home General Discussion

Worlds Largest Smokable Cigar and its a Gran Habano!

How many Guys would it take puffing on this to get some smoke..... HERF ANYONE?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love me some Gran Habano Corojo # 5

Comments

• One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Redtailhawkoz:
    How many Guys would it take puffing on this to get some smoke..... HERF ANYONE?
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love me some Gran Habano Corojo # 5
    Now THAT is what I call an SCHIP buster. Only $.40 tax!!! I was thinking about buying it but figured it would probably be dried out from sitting out in the open ;)
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Am I the only one that has 2 of these in there 100ct?
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    how do they consider that smokable?? anyways...that's almost as big as my...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Where was this? Looks like it was at an event.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Cabbie can have that thing smoked before lunch...hahaha
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    I believe at the show in New Orleans...forget the name, 5 letters..
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Just light it on fire for the ambience. seriously. i would just burn the whole damn thing. awesome
    zeebra:
    Sandman1am:
    I believe at the show in New Orleans...forget the name, 5 letters..
    Ahhhh that would be IPCPR trade show it's easy to remember when you know what it stands for (International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers). I will look into it and see if I can get some more info.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I heard George A Rico himself rolled it on a virgin's inner thigh....... she has since disappeared.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    OK found out some more info on it. It was actually rolled for Famous Smoke Shop Cigar Expo in Pa. Here is a little blurb from their web page

"the stick is appropriately called The "Gigante," and measures 18.9 feet long, by 3.3 feet wide and is just over five feet high. It's probably also fair to say the cigar will be full-bodied."
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Sandman1am:
    OK found out some more info on it. It was actually rolled for Famous Smoke Shop Cigar Expo in Pa. Here is a little blurb from their web page

"the stick is appropriately called The "Gigante," and measures 18.9 feet long, by 3.3 feet wide and is just over five feet high. It's probably also fair to say the cigar will be full-bodied."

Full Bodied.... I am heading to my Local B&m right now to pick up some gran Habano Love!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Krieg:
    Almost as big as the amount of money you saved by switching to Gieco?
  • Garen B:
    Krieg:
    ZING!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    Krieg:
    LOL!

"Long ashes my friends."

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    OK guy's, if we do it in shifts I bet we could take that sucker down. Let's say we sign up for two hour intervals. How many of us would it take to nub this thing? LMAO. I'll go first !
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was inevitable, sooner or later Tommy Chong would enter the cigar arena....
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    OK guy's, if we do it in shifts I bet we could take that sucker down. Let's say we sign up for two hour intervals. How many of us would it take to nub this thing? LMAO. I'll go first !
    awe man... i dont want sloppy 87ths

kuzi16:
    laker1963:
    awe man... i dont want sloppy 87ths

That's why I jumped on the idea in the first place... oh and called first ;)
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I think someone's compensating.

We're gonna need a bigger cutter and one heck of an ashtray.
    zoom6zoom:
    I think someone's compensating.

We're gonna need a bigger cutter and one heck of an ashtray.
    Oh right, a cutter. Where is RUSIRIUS when we need him. He should be able to one swipe the cap off with that Katana of his. As for an ashtray... we may need Duty's Burro and a cart!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Stand back...... I'll light it.....

Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    Stand back...... I'll light it.....

OK, maybe I want to go second, on second thought. LOL