Home Non Cigar Related

Nassau, Bahamas

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Im taking a cruise, as I did last year, to the Bahamas with my little sis (and mom this year). Same ship,same itenerary, blah blah. My question is------what to do differently? I got a moped last year (no Im not gay).....did the shopping thing.....went to Graycliff......went to Atlantis.

Not a big fan of the "cruise excursions" but curious of other ideas, maybe other cigar shops and locations (than at Atlantis) ect. Any help here?

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    visit these guys:

Havana Humidor
    Crystal Court, Atlantis
    Paradise Island, The Bahamas

A friend of mine brings me back some of their shag foot torpedo red label cigars and they're pretty amazing. Actually, I was looking into ordering with them today. I may have to send them an e-mail soon. If you're there and want to drop some coin on them, I'll happily trade you or buy some off you when you get back.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    That is the one Ive been to already unfortunately.....I do like it there though. Pricey for the stuff, but its touristy and they do have a good selection of Cubans. Ive seen their hand rolled but have not tried them, Ill take a look. Any other ideas?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Im taking a cruise, as I did last year, to the Bahamas with my little sis (and mom this year). Same ship,same itenerary, blah blah. My question is------what to do differently? I got a moped last year (no Im not gay).....did the shopping thing.....went to Graycliff......went to Atlantis.

Not a big fan of the "cruise excursions" but curious of other ideas, maybe other cigar shops and locations (than at Atlantis) ect. Any help here?

Whatever you need to tell yourself Dave about being gay, its ok buddy you can come out you are around friends..... LOL ... funny joke .... What do mopeds and fat chicks have in common? They are both fun to ride but you don't wanne be caught on one by your'e friends........... I have to agree with the last suggestions .... also don't forget to hit up the straw market for cheap trinkets and there is a place right behind the straw market across from senior frogs where you can get some amazing conch fritters ...... oh yeah make sure you get some Kalik beer made in the Bahama's and they have a factory tour I think.
    I like the straw market and shops as well....did all that too however. Now....the beer tour. That may be something to add.
    I like the straw market and shops as well....did all that too however. Now....the beer tour. That may be something to add.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Nothing like a little double posting to pad you're post count.
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Ha ha, only idiots double post.
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Ha ha, only idiots double post.