Home Ratings & Reviews

peppery, spicy cigars

Anybody got any suggestions for peppery,spicy cigars!

Comments

• Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Here is a link to some spicy cigars, I can't remember off the top of my head the cigars I have had that were really spicy without me smoking too fast.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Off the top of my head, the Don Pepin Cuban Classic, the A. Fernandez Signature Series, the Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ, the Rocky Patel Fusion MM had a LITTLE spice to it, the Nub Habano was a great stick, the God of Fire, though thats a little on the pricey side, the Padilla Hybrid and the Padilla 32 (I think.)
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Miami, anything by Tatuaje but particularly the Cojonu 2003. Almost anything by DPG. The 601 Black(conneticut) and Green(Oscuro). I could go on for a long time.

Oh how could I forget, pretty much anything by illusione as well but particularly the cg4.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I know Im answering the same of what you have already heard----but when it comes to spicy I think Pepin is the way to go.
    betasynn:
    the A. Fernandez Signature Series
    Really? I need to try this stick then because I haven't had any AJ Fernandez sticks with any spice to them, his stuff is good but not spicy.
    Yeah, I was surprised too. I had it fresh out of the ccom bag and it had spice, I still have four or so left. I might be mistake, I'll try one when I get off work in three hours and see if I can find a way to report back to you guys.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    madurofan:
    Padilla Miami, anything by Tatuaje but particularly the Cojonu 2003. Almost anything by DPG. The 601 Black(conneticut) and Green(Oscuro). I could go on for a long time.

Oh how could I forget, pretty much anything by illusione as well but particularly the cg4.
    Don't try the 601 Green on an empty stomach
    vankleekkw:
    madurofan:

Don't try the 601 Green on an empty stomach
    Thats for sure. The 6x60 Green just dont try it at all.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Just recently had a CAO black which had some nice spice/pepper flavor to it...agree with DPG (especially Cuban Classic) and Sol Cubano Cub Cabinet.
  • 0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
    I hit up this past weekends blitz for the 20 pack of cuban classics. I've never had one but for an inexpensive cigar I have to admit I'm pretty pumped to smoke one. Those little fockers are getting a ton of love from this board!
    You mean cuban cabinets? Otherwise, I would have been all over the classics from don pepin.
  • 0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
    cabinets is correct - my mistake
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I love the cuban cabs! They are a great smoke! They are consistantly good and I've never had any issues with the burn or draw on them. I'm down to only 3 left in my humi so I'm starting to get a little nervous! haha But now that we have mentioned the Cuban Cab. I can pretty much promise Maddy will plug the Sol Cubano Sumatra! haha I have yet to try any of those so I'll have to find a place to pick up a couple of them.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel Vintage 92 and Reinasance has spice. I love these two cigars.

"Long ashes my friends."