Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New old guy

Been loitering here since 2010. Have smoked cigars every day for 51 years. Charter member and decrepit contributor to Cigar Asylum. This group seems focused and more committed to smokes than jokes. I get tired of the detours and rudeness. Got thousands of cigars and a warehouse full of swag to trade for smokes, cigar caps, cigar promotional stuff like lighters, cutters, the usual swag.

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to ya bro!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to have you on board! Enjoy!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and enjoy! Glad to have ya!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    welcome back. knock knock. oh wait you don't like jokes. haha
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. Look forward to learning from your experiences.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Welcome. We need more old guys.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    pross:
    Welcome. Look forward to learning from your experiences.
    +1, welcome friend
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard and get ready for whatever comes your way
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Hello! Small world, I'm in gig harbor too! What lounge to you smoke at? We just lost one of our hurfsmen and are in need of another. Jim is sorely missed as the resident "old guy" so we could use another one. Love you Jim! Welcome too the boards.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome aboard brother..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Thanks for finally deciding to join the forum, you old guys always have the best stories!
  • bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Thank you, do have a few yarns. Intrigued by Herky the Hawkeye on your avatar. I went to U of Iowa about 4,000 years ago. Class of '72.
    stad:
    Hello! Small world, I'm in gig harbor too! What lounge to you smoke at? We just lost one of our hurfsmen and are in need of another. Jim is sorely missed as the resident "old guy" so we could use another one. Love you Jim! Welcome too the boards.
    Not sure you would want to Herf with a drone like me. PM sent.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    bripper:
    Thank you, do have a few yarns. Intrigued by Herky the Hawkeye on your avatar. I went to U of Iowa about 4,000 years ago. Class of '72.
    sorry to hear that...those were some bad times for the football program befor Fry got there :/ it's hard to imagine this town without football as it seems was likely the case when you attended.
    chemforever:
    bripper:
    sorry to hear that...those were some bad times for the football program befor Fry got there :/ it's hard to imagine this town without football as it seems was likely the case when you attended.
    Attended every home game all 4 years in Iowa City and saw 5 victories. When I was a freshman, USC came in. OJ ran for 225 yards & 4 TDs on 12 carries in a half. He was magical. Too bad he turned into a cretin. Hawks were 0-11 twice while I was in school Yet the stadium was full -- 60,000 -- for every game.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    bripper:
    Been loitering here since 2010. Have smoked cigars every day for 51 years. Charter member and decrepit contributor to Cigar Asylum. This group seems focused and more committed to smokes than jokes. I get tired of the detours and rudeness. Got thousands of cigars and a warehouse full of swag to trade for smokes, cigar caps, cigar promotional stuff like lighters, cutters, the usual swag.
    Welcome!I like smokes and jokes!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Welcome
    stad:
    Geez Caleb, thanks for the **** endorsement!! I will be back over in Spring/Summer to keep you jokers in line...FYI
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I will be back over in Spring/Summer to keep you jokers in line...FYI
    You Moving back already??? Cmon its not that cold,,lol
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    I will be back over in Spring/Summer to keep you jokers in line...FYI
    You Moving back already??? Cmon its not that cold,,lol
    Nahhh...I will go over to see my kids and YOU..Rudy...
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Swag is always accepted here!