Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for Edge Sumatra & MOW Ruination

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Title says it all I guess....I have a few hundred sticks right now, but no MOW Ruinations and am looking to trade if anyone has some they're looking to part with. In addition (and probably moreso) I am looking for RP Edge Sumatra's. Tons of stuff to trade, lower end and higher end. PM me if you have either of these and what you may be looking for. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I might be willing to part with some Ruinations... how many are you looking for?
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Vulchor:
    Title says it all I guess....I have a few hundred sticks right now, but no MOW Ruinations and am looking to trade if anyone has some they're looking to part with. In addition (and probably moreso) I am looking for RP Edge Sumatra's. Tons of stuff to trade, lower end and higher end. PM me if you have either of these and what you may be looking for. Thanks guys.
    PM Sent
  • Options
    No huge number EJ, more than 1 and less than 10 would be a start.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    check your mail
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    if it's Edge Sumatra you are looking for, go pick up a RP Renaissance. It is same cigar (i think) just renamed.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Actually from what I've heard, the rennaisance does have the same wrapper, but it's a different blend than the edge. I can't remember where I read that but I clearly do remember that I did actually read it.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Krieg:
    if it's Edge Sumatra you are looking for, go pick up a RP Renaissance. It is same cigar (i think) just renamed.
    Really? I discovered a shop near me last fall that still sells the Edge Sumatra. I'll have to see if they still carry it.
  • Options
    A buddy of mine and I heard the same Krieg, and while that seems to be the rumor around we got a chance to hang out with Rocky at an event in Orlando about 4 months ago and asked him about that exact thing and he said that he doesnt know where he was quoted or said that but they are not alike. Stated the wrapper and some filler are from the same country as the Sumatra, but the toabbco and blend itself are a totally different stick.-------------Also, let me know Tat if they still have em in and in good shape.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Krieg:
    Really? I discovered a shop near me last fall that still sells the Edge Sumatra. I'll have to see if they still carry it.
    if they have some, make sure to pick a couple up because I'm pretty sure they don't make them anymore.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Vulchor:
    A buddy of mine and I heard the same Krieg, and while that seems to be the rumor around we got a chance to hang out with Rocky at an event in Orlando about 4 months ago and asked him about that exact thing and he said that he doesnt know where he was quoted or said that but they are not alike. Stated the wrapper and some filler are from the same country as the Sumatra, but the toabbco and blend itself are a totally different stick.-------------Also, let me know Tat if they still have em in and in good shape.
    great, good to know. I will see Rocky on Friday actually, maybe I'll be a smart ass and say how the Edge Sumatra was just renamed to the RP Renn and see if he gets pissed, lol jk

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    This VIDEO Says Otherwise
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    This VIDEO Says Otherwise
    wow, from his own mouth the Edge Sumatra is the RP Renn....hmmmm...maybe I should show him this video on Friday....

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    That GD@mn S.O.B.......Now I feel like an a$$ for more than just continuing to try his recently mediocre cigars. I dont know which of us he is lying too, but my palate says they are not the same-----of course I had his word on it too, which probably played on me. This could turn into a case study in human psychology.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Vulchor:
    That GD@mn S.O.B.......Now I feel like an a$$ for more than just continuing to try his recently mediocre cigars. I dont know which of us he is lying too, but my palate says they are not the same-----of course I had his word on it too, which probably played on me. This could turn into a case study in human psychology.
    Rocky Patel is a **** Car Salesman ... he will say anything to sell a cigar obviousley.... that video hmmm looks like allot of respect being lost there. One thing I cant Stand is a LIAR!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    pardon My language! rotflmao
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Oooooooooo........ RP drama. I likes it. I'm not a huge fan of RP. I like to try his stuff, but I'll rarely spend a bunch to get it. I either trade or buy stuff in a sampler for very cheap. I recently picked up a Renaissance for less than $2. I'll have to try it and see if it's any good.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Vulchor:
    Rocky Patel is a **** Car Salesman ...
    I laughed out loud when I read this, LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Reminds me more of a convienences store operator, or hotel manager------for whats it worth.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    So, I was browsing and reading cigar reviews while thoroughly enjoying my first LFD Airbender, and found this, and remembered this thread. This says the Renaissance IS INDEED the same as the Edge Sumatra and offers some good insight.