Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

You Sons of B!#^&es

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I get home last night to see we are living in a tent where my house used to be. Still smoldering was a box containing 61 cigars. I curse you all. Now I just got back from cigar heaven (IPCPR) where I obtained lots and lots of new cigars. So many in fact I had to find a 5th humidor which I did at an insane price. That arrives today thank goodness. Since my website review partner couldn't make IPCPR I sent him a 52 stick bomb so I could get help reviewing new stuff and because he has treated me very well.

Well it looks like Karma gave me a smack down. All I know is Joeyjoe20 8 was involved with some of you others. I wouldn't mind knowing who so I can properly curse you. I will post a pic up later. I am formulating some revenge right now. I just have so many sticks everywhere. You guys are awesome and thanks for the amazing sticks. Funny how you can still hit a guy with things he has never tried.

You guys took me by surprise big time. I mean seriously I just went to IPCPR. I totally didn't deserve this especially after I did a little bragging about everything. You guys obviously do hate me. Anyone have a 6th humidor they want to send me lol?

Comments

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    In Joeyjoe's defense, he got all of this together before you got all those cool sticks from IPCPR!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    TatuajeVI:
    In Joeyjoe's defense, he got all of this together before you got all those cool sticks from IPCPR!
    yep. He's been working on this for like a month.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    WOW! Crazy I tell ya! Crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyy!!!

Cant wait to see the pictures!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    your welcome my friend.....I never realize organizing something like that was so much work but so worth it....here is a QUICK list of who was involved.....but i know i will leave guys out which please step up and say something!!!!
    Cholmes
    Sightunseen
    bandyt09
    sirfoster
    lilwing
    tatuaje
    laker
    surfingzeeko
    theCank
    djfish
    t_evan
    Enfidel
    kuzi
    jsaint
    sniper
    docedwards

I know I left guys out but not on purpose...just step up and say something please.....

Jsnake...I also have a few more sticks for you I moved into a different humi and forgot to put in ur package...I will ship out on monday my friend....i think its 3/4 sticks or something like that....but im glad you enjoyed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    your welcome my friend.....I never realize organizing something like that was so much work but so worth it....here is a QUICK list of who was involved.....but i know i will leave guys out which please step up and say something!!!!
    Cholmes
    Sightunseen
    bandyt09
    sirfoster
    lilwing
    tatuaje
    laker
    surfingzeeko
    theCank
    djfish
    t_evan
    Enfidel
    kuzi
    jsaint
    sniper
    docedwards

I know I left guys out but not on purpose...just step up and say something please.....

Jsnake...I also have a few more sticks for you I moved into a different humi and forgot to put in ur package...I will ship out on monday my friend....i think its 3/4 sticks or something like that....but im glad you enjoyed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW...... WHile i was gone there were allot of bombs got together .. Sorry I missed out on them all! Geeze I feel like ive been left out of all the fun!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    man, it is crazy with all these bombs going off!! I see us all having to buy cabinet humidors soon, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Thanks guys. Heading to the Post Office now. Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    welcome friend!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Love it! Enjoy the sticks brother!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    cholmes8310:
    TatuajeVI:
    yep. He's been working on this for like a month.
    True story
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    lol I need a 5th Humidor maybe we can get a bulk humidor deal. lol Glad you liked it brother.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    wow these tactical bombing missions I hear of are bigger and bigger. Get another small humi on overstock they are pretty cheap, nothing to great but for a fifth, its perfect.
  • Options
    I think rather than spending $60 on a humidor I will save it for an endtable humidor =p.
  • Options
    do what im doing...invest ina cabinet quick lol..
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Joey, you fail dude...I contributed! Jake - the little silver RyJ tubo in there is from me, among a couple others.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    dude...i ran that list off top of my head this morning so I would say that was pretty dam good lol...i knew i would miss people but yeah yeah yeah u were contributing
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Jake looks like it is time for you to get the cabinet we were talking about. They still got them in stock. I'm getting it soon....prob. when I get back from out west. Getting an awesome deal on the humidification device too. Good score there man....Now where are you going to find the time to smoke all of those? If you need help your 262 brothers are here for you!!!
  • Options
    i need to buy a cabinet too....but really dont want to for out 800 bucks right now but oh well
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    And the rich get richer and the blessed are more blessed. lol enjoy my friend. (Btw, you do owe taxes on all of them. Time to get a second job.)
  • Options
    Hays:
    Joey, you fail dude...I contributed! Jake - the little silver RyJ tubo in there is from me, among a couple others.
    I figured that ISOM was from you since I remember talking about them with you. By the way do you here incoming??
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Jake looks like it is time for you to get the cabinet we were talking about. They still got them in stock. I'm getting it soon....prob. when I get back from out west. Getting an awesome deal on the humidification device too. Good score there man....Now where are you going to find the time to smoke all of those? If you need help your 262 brothers are here for you!!!
    I bought a new 150 count that I got a deal on plus a coupon and free shipping. I had 200 extra so I sent out 52 figuring I was good. Now you guys send me 61 and Joey says he has more he forgot to send. I am running 5 humidors so yes I need a cabinet. That will be in the spring should the job and child support all go alright this winter. So today I sent out 4 packages. A guy or two will be enjoying some new release cigars. There maybe a package with a new Gurkha in it and a special Gurkha pin. Wonder what Gurkha loving fool will get that?

So now the new humidor is seasoning and I am not sure if I can get what is left in there. I went through all of my cigars today and am amazed at how 99% is single sticks and 80% I have never tried. It is hard deciding what to give away. So after Joey sends me whatever horrible amount he forgot to send I will need to re-evaluate things and maybe hammer a few other deserving BOTL. Thanks again guys. This was awesome yet a pain in my butt at the same time. What a fantastic problem to have.
  • Options
    yeah i got like 4 or 5 to send ya brother...ill have to dig through my overly packed humi as it is lol..
    Any gurkha guy here would want a pic bro! lol...of course new sticks as well....im also looking to buy a cabinet now lol
  • Options
    thats awesome man. Glad they got to you alright, and hope you enjoy them!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Hays:
    I figured that ISOM was from you since I remember talking about them with you. By the way do you here incoming??
    I heard the ISOM may have been launched from a well-camaflouged silo.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Photos!
  • Options
    image IPCPR Haul

imageDamage from you guys
  • Options
    dam so jealous!!! lol
  • Options
    Front row, second from the left. Is that contraband?
  • Options
    docedwards:
    Front row, second from the left. Is that contraband?
    Haha definitely looks like it.
  • Options
    By the time the authorities get here the evidence will be all burned. so ummmmm no it is all legit.