Home Non Cigar Related

Three Houston police officers accused of eating suspects’ pot brownies , lmao

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows that Pot should be legal, most cops agree too. They just can't say so on the record due to union politics. Just watch the show "Boarder Wars" and you will see that the vast majority of drug seizures are pot related. Pot almost single-handedly provides the drug cartels their biggest injection of cash for operations of terror and their campaign of corruption, destruction, and control over the populous. They, along with big tobacco, big alcohol, and police/prison unions were the biggest contributors against efforts to legalize marijuana. Pot is here and always has been. Legalization is way overdue and it makes you wonder just how free of a nation we really are when the vast majority of "the people" are having their will subverted by a few groups with financial motives for opposition (some totally baseless and unfounded..yeah taking to YOU big tobacco/big alcohol). The war on drugs, specifically the war on pot, has been a complete and utter failure. One of the biggest in history in fact, not to mention the financial toll it has taken on this country and its resources as well as individual liberties to decide what you choose to ingest. This makes American justice look like a joker extortionist communist regime and is a huge slap in the face to true conservative independants who believe "we the people" should make our own decisions and government should mind it's own business! We should all fight and be on the side of freedom even if we disagree with the individual choice. You can't legislate morality, nor should we! I will always choose choice/freedom , even if I disagree with the individual act, for I don't want anyone to legislate morally against me and try and take away my choice for "their" beliefs. Mind your own dam business and I'll mind mine. I'll make my own choice and decide for me and I suspect you would appreciate the same courtesy in return! In fact, I wouldn't call it a courtesy, that implies it isn't a freedom/right. It is, especially when it is a simple moral objection and in no way effects another individuals pursuit of happiness/fulfillment. I'll decide for me, you decide for you-simple as that. ~007 off the soap box!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more, just use a couple line breaks next time... the non-spaces killed my eyes lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Couldn't agree more, just use a couple line breaks next time... the non-spaces killed my eyes lol
    Sorry, didn't know there was a way. I put paragraphs before and when I clicked post it just jumbled them together anyway.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    i would of though this would of happen in south houston lol
  • LMAO... nice...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAcigarguy007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sorry, didn't know there was a way. I put paragraphs before and when I clicked post it just jumbled them together anyway.

go to: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/71003.aspx and see how to format your posts - including how to do line breaks.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    What normal man can turn down a beautiful dark chocolate brownie?!?!