Home General Discussion

You "Pick my Stick" Pvnisher Night (Wednesday 8/29 COMPLETED WITH PICS)

jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
Last night y'all said to do the JdN DC last night and to do the Pvnisher tonight (Wednesday). After the JdN Dark Corojo that kicked my butt I wasnt sure I could do the PV tonight but I will give it a try. So......... y'all already picked my stick...... look for the review and pics later !

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ready and waiting.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Great stick, put some chapstick on!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do it!!!
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Well things come up in life and I had to postpone tonight. I like to make sure I have 2 uninterrupted hours to relax and enjoy my stick. Since I didnt have time tonight I will hit the Pvnisher tomorrow night (Wednesday)

Besides, I am still recovering from the JdN DC from last night lol

Look for pics and review tomorrow.
    OK going out early tonight to light up the Pvnisher. Armed with 16oz ice water, 16oz ice tea, shot of Woodford Bourbon, and it is a nice cool evening..... perfect smoking weather although a bit windy.

Review and pics to follow...... wish me luck!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    OK going out early tonight to light up the Pvnisher. Armed with 16oz ice water, 16oz ice tea, shot of Woodford Bourbon, and it is a nice cool evening..... perfect smoking weather although a bit windy.

Review and pics to follow...... wish me luck!
    I like the beverage options.
    Ok here goes......

Prelight:
    Initial smell kind of barnyard (not bad just real earthy)
    Solid firm nice construction
    First lick......... HOLY CRAP !!! PEPPER !!!! WOW OMG !!!!! TABASCO HOT !!!!
    Haven't even lit this thing and my lips are on fire !!!!

OK While my lips are burning I cut and light.......
    HOLY CRAP BATMAN MORE PEPPER !!!!!! Pepper lips, pepper tongue, pepper mouth !

Tabasco, habanero ? HOT HOT HOT

Ok .... now an hour in and I finally put out the fire on my lips and in my mouth....... bourbon gone, ice water gone, ice tea half gone.

Finally tastes like a cigar and actually a nice cigar.... good flavor, lots of nice smoke, good burn.

1 hour 50 min and I am nubbing the last half inch. Now I like it. No clue how to rate it but it is a good stick. Didnt kick my butt like the JdN Dark Corojo did. Overall.... quite an experience.

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Geez, I am laughing so fvcking hard, thinking of that pepper and waiting for you to try it. Rotflmao:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Geez, I am laughing so fvcking hard, thinking of that pepper and waiting for you to try it. Rotflmao:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Still crying and laughing!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    +1 - hahaha.

We tried to warn you, brother! But don't feel bad - nothing can prepare you for the Punisher.
    And I'm pretty sure you just described the same experience everyone had the first time they smoked a Punisher.

Try one again after 6 months rest, the pepper really calms down and the cigar isn't so much "OMG WTF FIRE HOT!!" haha - glad you like it :-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    +1 - hahaha.

We tried to warn you, brother! But don't feel bad - nothing can prepare you for the Punisher.
    And I'm pretty sure you just described the same experience everyone had the first time they smoked a Punisher.

Try one again after 6 months rest, the pepper really calms down and the cigar isn't so much "OMG WTF FIRE HOT!!" haha - glad you like it :-D
    Still laughing
    jgibv:
    OMG That one sat 4 months in the humidor..... you mean it would have been WORSE if I did it earlier ???????? But I have to say by the end of the stick I like it..... just hard to get past the first 20 minutes !!!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    jgibv:
    OMG That one sat 4 months in the humidor..... you mean it would have been WORSE if I did it earlier ???????? But I have to say by the end of the stick I like it..... just hard to get past the first 20 minutes !!!!!
    haha maybe, I don't know how much "worse" it could have been though - when something's that peppery hot, does it really make a difference??

I got a few of these last summer, smoked one ROTT and it was "OMG SURFACE OF THE SUN ON MY LIPS HOT!!!!".....aka, very same experience you had.
    Then I smoked another from that bunch last winter, it might have been resting closer to 7-8 months, but still you get the idea...and I didn't get that initial overwhelming spicy pepper heat that the first few had.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    its good to know they get better with a little age, i was gifted one, and told it had somewhere around a year on it