Just a little supplement.
Why would you put your butt on the table. If that’s not bad manners I don’t know what is. I mean poo comes outta there😂
That's just the table for folding clothes. Or where she puts the phone when she rides the washer.
**** cutter Thurs x2
#1 is definitely supplemented
Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
Master of Yard Gars
Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
OH! "Tail-gunner" is a technique! Never tried that, but it looks interesting.