Bum of the week

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Reno, NVPosts: 4,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs. Wylaff Saved a bunch of pictures for your enjoyment. It's gonna take me a while to post them all.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

I hate myself, and I don't regret any of it.

More from the Mrs.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

More from the Mrs.

• jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill Whittle "Look It Up"
  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 3,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wylaff the Mrs. has provided a valuable resource to the community. We all owe her a Thank you
  • MrsWylaffMrsWylaff Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    My pleasure fellas
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 8,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the vHerf or try the iOS vHerf Link for iPhones -Chris
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 8,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mr Buschemi looks very judgmental...