Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Masters Predictions?

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody else watching the Masters this afternoon? Who's gonna walk away with a green jacket?

I'm thinkin' Bubba Watson will pull it off. Spieth is incredible, but I think his nerves will get the best of him.
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I got a feeling Spieth is gonna win
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    I got a feeling Spieth is gonna win
    Wager a fiver on that, Jason?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Not now, he just hit it in the water on 12
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Not now, he just hit it in the water on 12
    LOL. Anybody else think the kid's got the stuff to come back from a deficit?
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Bubba has the green jacket locked in
  • Options
    bert873:
    I think Bubba has the green jacket locked in
    No doubt. Believe it or not, I offered the wager back on number 10 when Watson and Spieth were even. Guess I'll have to celebrate by sending myself a fiver! Woot woot! :^)
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fiver of Dutch Masters?? Lol
  • Options
    Good one, Marty! I sent myself a ten pack sampler from CCOM. Can't seem to win anything around here unless I play with myself. Wait... that didn't come out right. ;^)
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Knew it'd be bubba after 36 holes. I was kinda hoping that spieth would win. I think he could be the one to break nicklaus' record