Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Blondes

urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
[Apologies for the distracting dashes. The site doesn't like that word.]

A white woman walks into a sex shop. She looks around for a while but doesn't see anything that catches her eye until she looks behind the counter. The clerk is standing there, so she asks him, "How much is that black d-i-l-d-o? I've never been with a black man."

The clerk looks where she's pointing and says, "That one? That one's $80."

"Wow," the woman says. "That's pretty expensive. How much is the white one?"

"That one's $60," the clerk says.

The woman thinks for a minute and finally decides. "You know, I just landed a great new job, so I'm going to celebrate and get the black one." So the clerk rings it up and off she goes with a happy spring in her step.

A little while later, a black woman walks into the shop. She looks around for a while, then spots the same toys the first woman had seen. "How much is that white d-i-l-d-o?" she asks the clerk. "I've never been with a white man."

"That one?" the clerk says. "That one's $80."

"Oh," the woman says. "Hm. How much is the black one?"

"The black one's $60, ma'am."

"Well," the woman says, "it's my birthday, so I'll treat myself to the white one." So the clerk rings it up and off she goes with a happy spring in her step.

Later, a blonde woman comes into the shop. She immediately spots the toys behind the counter and asks the clerk, "Ooo, how much is that black d-i-l-d-o? I love black men."

The clerk looks at the shelf and says, "That one? That's $80."

"Hmmm," the blonde says. "How much is the white one? I love white men, too."

"The white one is also $80," the clerk says.

"Oh," the blonde says. "How much is that pretty plaid one? I've never had a plaid one."

The clerk looks and says, "Oh, that one's $120. It was a special order. It's the only one we have."

"Well my boyfriend pays for my apartment," the blonde says, "so I'll splurge. Give me the plaid one." So the clerk wraps up the plaid one and off she goes with a happy spring in her step.

That evening, the owner of the shop comes back to close up and asks, "How's business?"

The clerk says, "Well, you were right about this new line of d-i-l-d-o-s. I'm getting $80 apiece for both the black ones and the white ones. Oh, and I got $120 for your thermos."

Comments