Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tatuaje T110

Hey guys.. If anyone is interested, I have a box of Tatuaje T110 that I'd like to split up, I just don't have room and would rather hook some of you guys up with a hard to find cigar than keep them all for myself. If you're not familiar with the cigar, it is an all ligero blend, the "T" meaning thermonuclear, as they are reported to be very strong.

So here's the deal, I'm looking to split them up into five packs and will be offering 15 cigars total, so 3 five packs. To cover the cost of the cigar ($9) and shipping, I am asking $50 for a 5 pack...trust me, I'm not profiting here, I'd just like to spread the wealth and recoup what I paid. If anyone is interested, let me know. I'm not interested in trading however, as I just don't have the room. Hope to hear from some of you guys.

Comments

• JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    PM Sent
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Awesome deal Joe! If I had the extra $50 right now I'd be all over this one. Thanks for thorwing out such a badass offer!
  • Ild love to get in on this, Sign me up.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Awesome deal Joe! If I had the extra $50 right now I'd be all over this one. Thanks for thorwing out such a badass offer!
    Hey Jason, I can always hold them for you. Up to you of course, but let me know.
    Jeff and mustluv, you got PM.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    If you still have one of those 5-packs available, I'd love to take it off your hands.
  • replied
    Tony you got a pm, the others are replied. Thanks guys.
  • Damn, I'm a little upset that I missed out on the deal. Oh well.
    Thanks guys for taking me up on this one. I figured they'd move fast and I'm glad I could share the wealth a bit, I just wish I had enough for everybody who wanted some.
    Cigars went out today, you all have a pm regarding tracking info. Enjoy.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    very nice of you btw! Just remember 'ol squirrel when you get that box of HMR's....
    phobicsquirrel:
    very nice of you btw! Just remember 'ol squirrel when you get that box of HMR's....
    haha. The only way I'd ever buy HMR's is if I won the lottery, and if that happens I just hope there are enough HMR's because I'm buying one for everybody....of course for that to happen, I need to start playing the lottery.
  • ChobaChoba Posts: 76
    Hey there, I know you had the Tatuaje T110. I wanted to know if you had a couple to trade for. I really would like to try some. I have some Miami Esp, DPG JJ, RP, Graycliff, Cuaba, Cain. Do let me know please. Will