Home Non Cigar Related

Bum of the week

Comments

• WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :flushed:
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • MarkwellMarkwell Central PAPosts: 1,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoops...nip slip fixed :expressionless:
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • miller65rodmiller65rod MidwestPosts: 6,392 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Small tid-bit for you. It is completely legal to hike nude in CA.

Wylaff said:
    Road trip!
  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 8,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Markwell said:
    Wylaff said:y
    Road trip!
    Yeah, the ones that are doing it probably aren't the ones you want to see doing it. 

• miller65rodmiller65rod MidwestPosts: 6,392 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?