Bum of the week

Comments

• Sleddog46Sleddog46 Quinton, N.J.Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    Now that's what I call... One Sweet ARSE!!!!!!!
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 8,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
  • miller65rodmiller65rod MidwestPosts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)

• YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 8,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris

Been busy at the new job, and some days I don't find anything worth posting. 

From Black Rock City

• WylaffWylaff Reno, NVPosts: 4,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're brave. I see the majority of the people from black rock each year, and one scared to google them....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

I hate myself, and I don't regret any of it.

Lucky, stumbled across a good Instagram hashtag

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Grand Junction Co.Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How rude lol

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.

• Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 7,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The georgeous Anna Nystrom

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Grand Junction Co.Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She could break your back with thighs like that
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Central PAPosts: 1,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Well fellas, summer is winding down and we are upon the harvest season...

Time to break out the long horseback breeches...

Finish riding fences...

Lots of fences...

Still more fences...

Bring in the winter hay...

And observe our empty fields

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Quinton, N.J.Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She could break your back with thighs like that
    Sketch, it's not the back I'm worried about... She could pop your eyeballs out of your head.   LOL
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

• KImJongUnKImJongUn Posts: 13
    Wylaff said:

Wylaff said:

Wylaff said:

YOWSA

• MarkwellMarkwell Central PAPosts: 1,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns