Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Will's Street Credit

Street Credit
I've got plenty to share! =)

Surprise pack for the 25th Post!

p.s. Thanks phisherman for setting the rules!

Comments

• haywood5150haywood5150 Posts: 35
    I want to be your cigar.com mooch!!!!!! First timer for trades, passes, etc. PM Sent
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I don't understand why you want to start a new Pay it Forward game, we've already got one that's working just fine.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the same game, and you dont even have the 25 posts you state are needed to play!!!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Here you go its easy, get 25 posts, make a trade and get on the good traders list, or gift someon a couple sticks to get on the good traders list and play the PIF that is already in rotation.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy. The easy way to get going would have been to do like some other new guys have done with their street cred threads. They picked a random number and the person to post lets say 7th would receive a package from them. This way they could establish some credibility and no risk to anyone here. This PIF that is the same as our long standing PIF doesn't benefit you at all other than to have guys question your motives and why you posted this.

I am not trying to slam you but just give you some good advice. Maybe you could change this thread and edit it to a street cred thread.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Oh boy. The easy way to get going would have been to do like some other new guys have done with their street cred threads. They picked a random number and the person to post lets say 7th would receive a package from them. This way they could establish some credibility and no risk to anyone here. This PIF that is the same as our long standing PIF doesn't benefit you at all other than to have guys question your motives and why you posted this.

I am not trying to slam you but just give you some good advice. Maybe you could change this thread and edit it to a street cred thread.
    +1
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    jsnake:

+1
    I also agree. It doesn't take much to establish cred on here. It only took me a week or two of postings and a few easy trades.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • ChobaChoba Posts: 76
    Thanks for the advice everyone! As you can see I am new and ambitious to gain street cred.

How do I edit the post?
    What exactly should I change it to?
    I have posted some trades and have gotten good feedback so what are my next steps?
    Is there a FAQ area so that this does not happen again to newbies like me?
    Thank you all again for the constructive criticisims and it really makes this community great for us stogie cravers=]

Will
    There should be an edit button near the top of your post. Just change the subject to "street cred" and offer a pack to the numbered response of your choosing (ie the seventh response to this post gets a pack).

The FAQ section would be the General Discussion Forum. Just post a question there and some of the veterans will hit you back with some answers.

I checked the "good traders" thread and 24footjet posted some good feedback on ya. He's good in my book, so you should be good to try and get in on the C.com PIF....... Just ask to be someones mooch and let them know you're on the good traders list.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    There should be an edit button near the top of your post. Just change the subject to "street cred" and offer a pack to the numbered response of your choosing (ie the seventh response to this post gets a pack).

The FAQ section would be the General Discussion Forum. Just post a question there and some of the veterans will hit you back with some answers.

I checked the "good traders" thread and 24footjet posted some good feedback on ya. He's good in my book, so you should be good to try and get in on the C.com PIF....... Just ask to be someones mooch and let them know you're on the good traders list.
    He's close to satisfying the 25 post minimum as well. I don't think he has much time to post often because he's in school full-time and tutors on the side.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    dennisking:
    jsnake:

+1
    I also agree. It doesn't take much to establish cred on here. It only took me a week or two of postings and a few easy trades.
    FTW
    Choba:
    Thanks for the advice everyone! As you can see I am new and ambitious to gain street cred. How do I edit the post? What exactly should I change it to? I have posted some trades and have gotten good feedback so what are my next steps? Is there a FAQ area so that this does not happen again to newbies like me? Thank you all again for the constructive criticisims and it really makes this community great for us stogie cravers=] Will
    hey Will, if you have good feedback then the next step is to get in on the games. I don't know why everyone is so keen on throwing the number 25 around, it's more important that you have some trades under your belt.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    Choba:
    Thanks for the advice everyone! As you can see I am new and ambitious to gain street cred. How do I edit the post? What exactly should I change it to? I have posted some trades and have gotten good feedback so what are my next steps? Is there a FAQ area so that this does not happen again to newbies like me? Thank you all again for the constructive criticisims and it really makes this community great for us stogie cravers=] Will
    hey Will, if you have good feedback then the next step is to get in on the games. I don't know why everyone is so keen on throwing the number 25 around, it's more important that you have some trades under your belt.
    I agree Joe. I have facilitated more then a few new members with their first trade. I really don't see that 25 posts is what makes soemone trustworthy. If there are new members looking to get onto the good trades list, shoot me a PM and we can set up a trade, then you can get your name included and you are good to go. The only stipulation is as always, you send out your end first and that's it.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will it sounds like you are on the good trader list already and since some long standing members here don't mind your post count is low I say jump into whatever it was you were wanting to get involved with. I totally understand where you are coming from and how excited you are to get involved. I think we all were the same way and needed some guidance at first.

By the way welcome to the forums.
  • ChobaChoba Posts: 76
    Thanks everyone.
    Appreciate the feedback and cheer!

Will
  • haywood5150haywood5150 Posts: 35
    So, is this game on or what? Considering I was the first reply with the magic words, but haven't heard anything>?
    haywood5150:
    So, is this game on or what? Considering I was the first reply with the magic words, but haven't heard anything>?
    I'd say it's not. We really don't need another PIF game. Shouldn't be too hard for either of you to get in on that one and it keeps the games congestion down.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Has the 25th post yet?
    How bout now?
    Just curious?
    still not yet?
    ??????
    Ok, for real....
    Me?
    Hmmmmmm. getting closer
    25th!
    And 1 more for good measure! LOL. Its cool if I'm disqualified. Thought it was worth having some fun!!
    JZ:
    25th!
    I guess it depends on if it includes 1st post. If it's including OP, then I'm 25........
    LOL. Controversy! Damn you!!!
  • Pretty sure neither of you are cause you both posted more than once. If you could do that, the everyone would just do what that dirty filthy stinkin rotten *** JZ did ;)