Home Non Cigar Related

Argggg!!!!

Someone is stealing my mail!!!!!
I've missed several bombs, trades and orders,
'cause someone stole the packages from my mail box.

Needless to say I'm hurt... I ordered some Liberty 09 never even saw them.
Got my mom a tea hat and it's gone....
What the f**k can I do? I want this f**ker caught!!!

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    There is only one way. tracking beacon...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    or get a PO box.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    call the post office and make sure you report it. a lot of times they will put a lock on your mail box or let you upgrade. But main thing is contact your office.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    call the post office and make sure you report it. a lot of times they will put a lock on your mail box or let you upgrade. But main thing is contact your office.
    Good idea, I didn't know they would do that.
    it depends on the office. my parents had an issue with theft, and they replaced the box with a lock. but they do need to know if your getting your mail stolen.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Once again the squirrel comes through...
    I'm looking into it.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    MWUAH HAH HAH!!!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Lasabar:
    MWUAH HAH HAH!!!

Damn It!!!
    I knew it was you Lassy... LOL
    stephen_hannibal:
    Lasabar:
    MWUAH HAH HAH!!!

Damn It!!!
    I knew it was you Lassy... LOL
    hehe, yeah he's slippery...
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear that's been happening to you. It might be worth it to stake out your mailbox for a day or so and see if you can catch the d-bag redhanded. This suggestion serves no purpose other than giving you the satisfaction of taking vengeance.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Similar thing was happening around here a few years ago.

The person reported it to the Post Office and they set up a sting. First they sent her some fake mail, that was made to look inticing (I don't know how) and inside they had a tracking device. Sure enough this mail was taken and then the Post Office started to track the package and it turned up in the purse of a woman who had only started working for them about a year before.

Case solved.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    and inside they had a tracking device.
    I was only kidding about that...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    I don't know the details or what kind of tracking device they used, but as it turned out they really didn't need one.

On the day of the sting, they had a Post Office inspector arrive at the Post Office and as the missing mail was in the purse of the employee there was no need to "track" it per se.

I assume that they must have been suspecting the employee, since all of our mail is put into boxes, so unless you had keys there would be no other way to get someones else's mail unless it was delivered to your box by accident. Apparently the mail that was "taken" and found in the purse of the employee was sent BY CANADA POST, so they must have had some suspicions about the employee in the first place.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

Was it Lassy or has The Evil Beard of TIM also taken mind control over Lassy too?

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    I don't know the details or what kind of tracking device they used, but as it turned out they really didn't need one.

On the day of the sting, they had a Post Office inspector arrive at the Post Office and as the missing mail was in the purse of the employee there was no need to "track" it per se.

I assume that they must have been suspecting the employee, since all of our mail is put into boxes, so unless you had keys there would be no other way to get someones else's mail unless it was delivered to your box by accident. Apparently the mail that was "taken" and found in the purse of the employee was sent BY CANADA POST, so they must have had some suspicions about the employee in the first place.
    Very interesting story Laker. I know locally you have to make a police report and then the USPO postal inspectors will investigate the theft.