Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Good Traders List... Is it for me ???

So I have been around for a while and I feel it is time for me to partake in the games so my question is..... What is the best rout to getting on the trusted list ? and where is this list actually ??? is it real ? does it exist ? Is it a mental list ??? wait thats a TV show...... - Brett

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Check about 1 inch down on this list buddy-----you will find the holy grail.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    What I did was initiate a trade with someone that is on the "Good Traders List" thread. Then I just got into some of the games and went from there. A couple of trades later, your rep will be pretty well known on the forum.

I'll be willing to be your first trade. You still have your Micro-Batch TPB-10? PM me if you are interested.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    It's the "Good Traders and Stand up Folks" thread on this forum. Offer up a trade or jump on someone else's offer. Then if all goes smoothly, some nice feedback will be left about you on the aforementioned thread.

Then let the games begin......... PIFs, Fun and Games, Movie Trivia, Make a wish, Passes etc. etc.......

Be warned though, before you know it, the folks at the Post Office will know you by name. Which is kind of creepy, considering.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    You could also just bomb someone on the good traders list. Some people on here have just said something like the person that has the 8th post wins a cigar bomb. Or set up a trade with me. I'm more then willing to get you on the list. PM me if you are interested.....I just got in some great sticks!!!!!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Send me a combination of:

A) Cigars
    B) Booze
    c) Money
    D) Women

I'll add you to the list!
    TatuajeVI:

A) Cigars
    B) Booze
    c) Money
    D) Women

I say go ahead and send these to Tat....don't worry he doesn't know what to do with B,C, or D & will probably send them back in a week. What's he want with a drunk woman that's gonna spend all that money anyway?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:

A) Cigars
    B) Booze
    c) Money
    D) Women

I say go ahead and send these to Tat....don't worry he doesn't know what to do with B,C, or D & will probably send them back in a week. What's he want with a drunk woman that's gonna spend all that money anyway?
    LOL!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:

A) Cigars
    B) Booze
    c) Money
    D) Women

ROFL! Well played.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Sandman, sightunseen YOU HAVE PM !
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett, I have a feeling I will be adding you to this list soon lol. The games and trades are fun.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Ha Ha thanks Jake. I am up early getting it ready as we type !
    The Cank:
    Sandman, sightunseen YOU HAVE PM !
    PM back to you Cank.....just let me know what you like/want. We will work it out.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    PM replied. Like what Sandman said, let me know what you are looking for and I will do my best to match.