Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for El Baton, Have RP Vintage 99's...

Hey guys, just got back from vacation and while at the local BM was persuaded to try a El Baton and was blown away. Ended up smoking 4 or 5 of them on the trip. I'm looking to trade some RP Vintage 99 Toros for some El Batons. I have up to 6 RP 99 Toros to trade. If interested PM me. Thanks. teebone

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    teebone673:
    Hey guys, just got back from vacation and while at the local BM was persuaded to try a El Baton and was blown away. Ended up smoking 4 or 5 of them on the trip. I'm looking to trade some RP Vintage 99 Toros for some El Batons. I have up to 6 RP 99 Toros to trade. If interested PM me. Thanks. teebone
    I can get these for you. My B&M has a couple different sizes. I'll shoot you a PM now...
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Mmmm, El Baton. Love the torpedo.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    teebone673:
    I can get these for you. My B&M has a couple different sizes. I'll shoot you a PM now...
    PM right back at you, man.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    if you are interested in trading something else for those 99's let me know.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    if you are interested in trading something else for those 99's let me know.
    Hey Krieg, I was able to make a trade for the El Batons I was looking for. Thanks for the interest though, man.
  • Options
    This is done, guys. Thanks, ejenne87!