Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for El Baton, Have RP Vintage 99's...

Hey guys, just got back from vacation and while at the local BM was persuaded to try a El Baton and was blown away. Ended up smoking 4 or 5 of them on the trip. I'm looking to trade some RP Vintage 99 Toros for some El Batons. I have up to 6 RP 99 Toros to trade. If interested PM me. Thanks. teebone

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    teebone673:
    Hey guys, just got back from vacation and while at the local BM was persuaded to try a El Baton and was blown away. Ended up smoking 4 or 5 of them on the trip. I'm looking to trade some RP Vintage 99 Toros for some El Batons. I have up to 6 RP 99 Toros to trade. If interested PM me. Thanks. teebone
    I can get these for you. My B&M has a couple different sizes. I'll shoot you a PM now...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Mmmm, El Baton. Love the torpedo.
  • ejenne87:
    teebone673:
    I can get these for you. My B&M has a couple different sizes. I'll shoot you a PM now...
    PM right back at you, man.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    if you are interested in trading something else for those 99's let me know.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Krieg:
    if you are interested in trading something else for those 99's let me know.
    Hey Krieg, I was able to make a trade for the El Batons I was looking for. Thanks for the interest though, man.
  • This is done, guys. Thanks, ejenne87!