Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

15 Pack sampler...

Hey guys, looking to get rid of some overflow. Would like to move a 15 pack. I prefer to sell to help overflow, but would also trade for Padilla Miami and Pepin JJ and take fewer in return to help overflow. Here's what I got: (2) 5 Vegas Miami M5, (1) Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon, (3) Nub Cameroon 460, (5) Nub Connecticut 460, (1) Perdomo ESV Regente, (2) Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo, (1) CI Legends Yellow-Pepin. Asking $45 Shipped to U.S. or a Padilla Miami/Pepin JJ trade. PM if interested. Thanks. teebone

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    PM to you sir.
  • Sandman1am:
    PM to you sir.
    back at you
  • nudienudie Posts: 112
    PM to TB
  • nudie:
    PM to TB
    This is done. Thanks nudie!
  • ChobaChoba Posts: 76
    teebone673:
    Hey guys, looking to get rid of some overflow. Would like to move a 15 pack. I prefer to sell to help overflow, but would also trade for Padilla Miami and Pepin JJ and take fewer in return to help overflow. Here's what I got: (2) 5 Vegas Miami M5, (1) Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon, (3) Nub Cameroon 460, (5) Nub Connecticut 460, (1) Perdomo ESV Regente, (2) Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo, (1) CI Legends Yellow-Pepin. Asking $45 Shipped to U.S. or a Padilla Miami/Pepin JJ trade. PM if interested. Thanks. teebone
    PM sent
  • nudienudie Posts: 112
    teebone673:
    nudie:
    PM to TB
    This is done. Thanks nudie!
    this is done