Home Non Cigar Related

The Lounge: PTFTW

dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
Rather than clutter up all the threads with PTFTW's, and in the interest of establishin a place where people can talk about whatever they wish, I decided I'd start a thread about the PTFTW... Of course, it can't all be about PTFTW, or nobody would have a chance to get a PTFTW. But feel free to talk about whatever you wish in here.

I call this thread "The Lounge" but really that should be a whole category of threads. For example, when a useful topic gets grossly sidetracked, somebody can just create a thread called "The Lounge: [topic]" in the Non Cigar Related forum, and link to that thread from the original.

Meantime, let me say that Kas has already guessed that the "FTW" stands for "For the Win"... now if we can figure out the "PT" part, all will be well. It is a stupid game, so don'to blame me when you finally figure it out. As another example of a PTFTW, the next person to post in Nate's Cigar Review after my post about his tired tongue has been set up for a PTFTW.

Comments

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I think it's a fluid thing, PT can be whatever you need it to be, whenever you need it to be that? See you in a week, I'm headed to the beach with a sack full of new sticks to try.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Have a nice trip, Luko.. glad the sticks got there in time!
    oh yeah, it's not fluid
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    PT = Physical Training?
    Hint: You can only have a PTFTW in a forum like this.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    posting threads
    It's not posting threads... otherwise, I could get a PTFTW by posting to any thread at any time.
    Passing Time? Plucking T1ts? Peeling Tomatoes? Pissing Tonight? Posting Trash?
    Here's another hint... you can validate a PTFTW just by looking at the post... you don't even need to know what any of the previous posts in a thread had said.
    I give up ... I'm just going to go back to an ass the old fashioned way. So how were the water pillows last night duty?
    LOL... got to play with them :)

Stick around.. there'll be a PTFTW here soon
    If you're still happy about playing with them there is no need for her to get the boob job then, right? LOL

this PTFTW thing is driving me nuts dude, NUTS!
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    pointless typing for the win?
    Sorry, Dias.. that's not it.

And the moment you've all been waiting for... the next post has a chance for a PTFTW!!
    dutyje:
    Sorry, Dias.. that's not it.

And the moment you've all been waiting for... the next post has a chance for a PTFTW!!
    WTF!
    Page turning?
    Does it have to do with the start of a new page on the thread?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i all of a sudden dont care...
    madurofan:
    Page turning?
    Page Turn for the Win :)
    And now that stupid thing is out of the way so we can move on with our lives.. so what's new?
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    dutyje:
    And now that stupid thing is out of the way so we can move on with our lives.. so what's new?
    I go home in a few days from this giant sandbox for 2 weeks. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How long you back in the States, Andy?
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    2 weeks...a few days will be sent in Cancun.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    Page turning?
    Page Turn for the Win :)
    I have to say that's pretty disappointing, dude. I'm sticking with "Pickle Tickle For The Woman."
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    well i think maduro should win something! and i agree with urbino!
    That was a bit of a let down ... so do you keep score at this game?

By the way if I'm winning something I'l take a Pickle Tickle From A Woman.
    Pickle Tickle FROM a Woman? Wow that's kinky... but hey, whatever you're into, I guess that's OK.

I told you it was lame.. I rarely think about PTFTW, but if I'm composing a reply and it happens to be there, it's hard to resist throwing it out. I don't like to just call a PTFTW for the heck of it.
    dutyje:
    Pickle Tickle FROM a Woman? Wow that's kinky... but hey, whatever you're into, I guess that's OK.

I told you it was lame.. I rarely think about PTFTW, but if I'm composing a reply and it happens to be there, it's hard to resist throwing it out. I don't like to just call a PTFTW for the heck of it.
    Yes she can tickle my pickle ...
    madurofan:
    dutyje:

Yes she can tickle my pickle ...
    That's not how I interpreted that.
    duty, you were just hoping ;)