Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

First Trade - Full sticks

I'm a newbie who's quickly learned I like more mild to medium smokes like RP Connecticut, Gurkha Park Ave and Flor Del Todo. I've ordered some samplers and have gotten some Full cigars that I would like to hopefully trade, maybe someone would be interested in them all together, in any case he's what I have to trade 1- CAO Brazilia- Samba Torpedo 1- Punch Gran Puro- Lagunas 1- Padilla Achilles Torpedo 1 Padron 2000 2- Padron 5000 (1 boxed pressed) 3- Don Tomas Cameroon Perfecto #3 I can mail them Monday before I leave for a weeklong trip if your interested. I'd be interested in trying Resposado 96 or other good mild to medium smokes. Thanks,

Comments

• ChobaChoba Posts: 76
    Welcome to the Forum! I'm willing to help a fellow newbie out. I'll see what I have in the milds, I'm usually a full bodied kinda guy, though I love trying new smokes. Will
  • PM to you Choba
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I have a ton of 5 Vegas churchills( which I love for a great mild smoke) and a few other mild cigars you might be interested in. Im all about the Brazilia I love my CAO's. My wife is sleeping right now but when she gets up I can have a looksee in the old humidor and if you are interested I can put something together for ya. O I also am always interested in Padron's ( who wouldn't be )
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    brotheradam:
    I'm a newbie who's quickly learned I like more mild to medium smokes like RP Connecticut, Gurkha Park Ave and Flor Del Todo. I've ordered some samplers and have gotten some Full cigars that I would like to hopefully trade, maybe someone would be interested in them all together, in any case he's what I have to trade 1- CAO Brazilia- Samba Torpedo 1- Punch Gran Puro- Lagunas 1- Padilla Achilles Torpedo 1 Padron 2000 2- Padron 5000 (1 boxed pressed) 3- Don Tomas Cameroon Perfecto #3 I can mail them Monday before I leave for a weeklong trip if your interested. I'd be interested in trying Resposado 96 or other good mild to medium smokes. Thanks,
    I can def. do the Reposado 96 Habano and I have a ton of mild to med sticks I'm looking to move right now. PM to you.
  • Didn't get the PM Sandman1am
    Check it now sorry had to change over laundry
  • PM to you Sandman1am
  • PM to you Leonard
    & back to you
  • Back to you Sandman
    & to u
  • Back to you Sandman