Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Padron Family Reserve 45

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Well, Tim just sent me a box of these today...has anyone tried one yet?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nope. But if you need a guinea pig, I'm your guy. Haha.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    HA, I'm only smoking 2 a year myself.

"Long ashes my friends."

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    HA, I'm only smoking 2 a year myself.
    I can't even imagine how they would be with a few years on them.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I grabbed two of them from my local B&M. Haven't had a special occasion yet to smoke one. $25 a piece hurt, I hope they are fantastic.
  • ChobaChoba Posts: 76
    sightunseen:
    Sign me up too as a guinea pig; not sure how many we gotta trade for one though, haha.
    I'm going to take some pictures of the box when I get it and post them up here. These cigars were pricey, but everyone I talk to said I won't be disappointed and I really wanted something special to smoke when my new son or daughter is born.

"Long ashes my friends."

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Krieg:
    I'm going to take some pictures of the box when I get it and post them up here. These cigars were pricey, but everyone I talk to said I won't be disappointed and I really wanted something special to smoke when my new son or daughter is born.

Are you expecting? If so, congrats!

Fourtotheflush:
    Krieg:

Sure am, Thanks!!

"Long ashes my friends."

• ChobaChoba Posts: 76
    Krieg:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Krieg:

Sure am, Thanks!!
    Those are gonna be perfect for the occasion. Congrads.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Krieg:

Sure am, Thanks!!
    Hey! Congratulations man. If you wanna send one my way, I'd be more than happy to smoke one to help you celebrate.
    madurofan:
    Krieg:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Krieg:

Sure am, Thanks!!
    Hey! Congratulations man. If you wanna send one my way, I'd be more than happy to smoke one to help you celebrate.
    ummmm, that's ok.

"Long ashes my friends."

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Krieg:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Krieg:

Sure am, Thanks!!
    Word.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    This Thread is Useless without pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    phobicsquirrel:
    This Thread is Useless without pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    just so happens that I got my camera out to take pics of the padrons. But for some reason the view finder stopped working....so shipped it off to Sony......hopefully they won't lose the damn thing.

"Long ashes my friends."

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I have had one . Very nice I had it right after I picked it up so I did not get to age it However I have one in my box now that will sit for a long time
    I took my box of Padrons out last night and had to take a peek at them again. The smell from these cigars is incredible.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Krieg:
    I took my box of Padrons out last night and had to take a peek at them again. The smell from these cigars is incredible.
    Any chance of you smoking one anytime soon?
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Its not fair that you posted this in the trade section. You got my hopes up.
  • Goldy:
    +294
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    yeah, I will be smoking one late june or early july ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

Goldy:
    Sorry Goldy, my bad

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    You should do a review of the stick. I take it the next 1 will be a year or so later?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    You should do a review of the stick. I take it the next 1 will be a year or so later?
    I'm considering bringing one down to Ohio for the herf this weekend. Heh, I'll have to take notes.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    I'm considering bringing one down to Ohio for the herf this weekend. Heh, I'll have to take notes.
    you can bring one down for me too
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    The next one after that will probably be in October. For my other child's birthday.

"Long ashes my friends."

bbc020:
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    you can bring one down for me too
    And 1 for me 2! That's only 3 and considering what you have I'm letting you get off easy.
    Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    The next one after that will probably be in October. For my other child's birthday.
    Nice
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:

Obviously you need to have more kids!
    Goldy:
    Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:

Obviously you need to have more kids!
    Wouldn't be able to afford it! lol

"Long ashes my friends."