Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anejo #77 and #55

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
My local B&M has several of each just in, at pretty reasonable prices for these sticks. If anyone is looking for these at a price a li cheaper than usually found send me a PM. Got some for Squirrel and a few other guys over the X-Mas holday, so just let me know.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    this is a weird time of year to get Anejos. must've been in a warehouse just waiting to be loved. thanks for the heads up. wishin the paypal was full again
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    pm sent.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Back at ya budy.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    And back to ya
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Vulch, you got a PM
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    Now...back at you Good Sir.
    pm back at ya, vulch
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    dennisking:
    this is a weird time of year to get Anejos. must've been in a warehouse just waiting to be loved. thanks for the heads up. wishin the paypal was full again
    A couple of my local places got them in just recently as well. I've managed to grab a few at some good prices, too. If Vulchor runs out, hit me up and I'll see if my shop still has them in stock.
    PMs again to each of you Wing and Clear.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Vulchor:
    My local B&M has several of each just in, at pretty reasonable prices for these sticks. If anyone is looking for these at a price a li cheaper than usually found send me a PM. Got some for Squirrel and a few other guys over the X-Mas holday, so just let me know.
    ok... i'm still a rookie and have no idea what these are, but I feel like I should... break it down
    robbyras:
    Vulchor:
    ok... i'm still a rookie and have no idea what these are, but I feel like I should... break it down
    Vulchor is referring to Arturo Fuente Anejos in the #77 and #55 vitolas. They're a high end Fuente, much like the opus X and God of Fire, that are usually only available around the holidays. And the prices he's talking about are very reasonable...... It's worth a PM in his direction.
    lilwing88:
    robbyras:
    Vulchor:
    Vulchor is referring to Arturo Fuente Anejos in the #77 and #55 vitolas. They're a high end Fuente, much like the opus X and God of Fire, that are usually only available around the holidays. And the prices he's talking about are very reasonable...... It's worth a PM in his direction.
    The bachelor party is coming up in a few weeks and I've been looking for a nice cigar... might have to look in to it... thanks!
    robbyras:
    lilwing88:
    robbyras:
    Vulchor:
    The bachelor party is coming up in a few weeks and I've been looking for a nice cigar... might have to look in to it... thanks!
    I picked up two myself. My father-in-laws 60th is coming up. Just a little sumpin' sumpin' for the occasion.
    PM sent
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Are any of these anejos available on a for trade basis? If I'd definitely be interested in some of these.
    PMs sent back to all who had an open one with me. PM me a list of whats in the humi Bass and we'll see if we can work something out. Normally Im all about trading, but these Im just buying for guys....not something sitting in my humi (though maybe one day I could afford a box, lol). PM me though Bass with what you have...I know we've talked before, never know where the cigars may lead us :)
    If anyone else is interested please let me know, as I am starting to buy them out on these for guys here----so just PM me.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    message sent buddy
    Back at ya Bass.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hit me with the prices Vulchor...